had my stitches taken out today :redface:
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by Potiron
four

had my stitches taken out :redface:

Why did you have stitches?!?
Original post by greeneyedgirl
Why did you have stitches?!?

Oh I've got a broken ankle and it's held together with metal. I'm basically a cyborg. Got a shiny new green cast and had some x-rays done as well.

(one)
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by Potiron
I've got a broken ankle and it's held together with metal. I'm basically a cyborg. Got a shiny new green cast and had some x-rays done as well.

(one)

:eek: how did I not know about this? Cyborgs are cool :cool:

Cyborgs are evil!!
Original post by Alofleicester
Cyborgs are evil!!

:puppyeyes:

I only broke it three weeks ago, and I've only been out of hospital two weeks tomorrow. It's a pretty recent thing.
Original post by Alofleicester
Cyborgs are evil!!

When Potiron is a cyborg he's a cool one :yep:
Reply 5987
My brother's making double chocolate muffins and I've given it up.

The smell is going to be running the through the house and I won't be able to have any. GAHHHHHHH! :lol::lol:
Original post by Deyesy
My brother's making double chocolate muffins and I've given it up.

The smell is going to be running the through the house and I won't be able to have any. GAHHHHHHH! :lol::lol:

:console: I'm really hungry...
Reply 5989
:console: I'm really hungry...

I forgot you can have chocolate >.< You lucky, lucky thing :tongue: Envious isn't word :')

To be fair, I did make a cup of tea right in front of him and completely exaggerated every action to get back at him :tongue:
Original post by Deyesy
I forgot you can have chocolate >.< You lucky, lucky thing :tongue: Envious isn't word :')

To be fair, I did make a cup of tea right in front of him and completely exaggerated every action to get back at him :tongue:

Has he stopped tea for lent?
Reply 5991
Original post by Deyesy
I thought that when I went out for milk but it's March after all so we can be slightly optimistic for weather like this ^^

Indeed :yep:

I was sleepy but had 2 hour nap post 9am lecture...and i'm looking forward to going out tonight!

Sounds good :yy:
Reply 5993
Has he stopped tea for lent?

And any coffee based drink :smile:
Original post by ViceVersa

Sounds good :yy:

Indeed should be, campaigning for my friend to get position on SRC so we're going out in Vote Laura tops etc.

Original post by Deyesy
And any coffee based drink :smile:

I miss caffeine :sadnod:
Reply 5995
Indeed should be, campaigning for my friend to get position on SRC so we're going out in Vote Laura tops etc.

I miss caffeine :sadnod:

32 more days! Goodness knows what you'll be like after an energy drink after lent :mmm:
Original post by Deyesy
32 more days! Goodness knows what you'll be like after an energy drink after lent :mmm:

Sweet sweet nectar!
Reply 5997
Sweet sweet nectar!

4 and half weeks Geg :tongue:
Original post by Deyesy
4 and half weeks Geg :tongue:

SHHHH! By then I'll know about canada and all will be well and I won't need my precious... :ninja:

Good good :smile: Might also help take your mind off the wait :h:

Latest