The Student Room Group

UCLAN DipHe adult nursing april 2012 intake

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by shann19
ive heard from ucas now, im just waiting to for crb, accomodation, bursary & occupational health now. & if you could send me that timetable it would be great thanks. my emails [email protected] ..xx

I have emailed you the timetable xx
Original post by shann19
im other way round to you, ive got a place but i heard from uclan but not from ucas ..x

Hey how long did it take u to recieve the email for occy health check & UCAS? Cos I've only heard off Uclan x
Reply 42
Hi, i am currently waiting for the email to come through, only heard from uclan.
would anybody be kind enough to send me the timetable. Thank you x
Reply 43
Original post by Nataliechristina
Hey how long did it take u to recieve the email for occy health check & UCAS? Cos I've only heard off Uclan x

ive not recieved the email from occy health/crb yet ..x
Reply 44
Original post by sarah-20
I have emailed you the timetable xx

Hello! Just got my letter from UCLAN. Seems i just need to do my health form and crb and im in! Its a bit mad, its so close to the start date and i know nothing, Ha. Any chance you could shed some light about freshers info and maybe the timetable please, please, please.

[Mod note: Email removed, please use private messages to exchange contact details]
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 45
Original post by kathrynxwx
Hi, i am currently waiting for the email to come through, only heard from uclan.

same here! Nothing on UCAS yet either. Just thought id let you know your not the only one!!! When was your interview??
Reply 46
Original post by phillipw84
Hello! Just got my letter from UCLAN. Seems i just need to do my health form and crb and im in! Its a bit mad, its so close to the start date and i know nothing, Ha. Any chance you could shed some light about freshers info and maybe the timetable please, please, please.

[Mod note: Email removed, please use private messages to exchange contact details]

I can email you the timetable .. What's your email ? & your not the only one, I got my letter 2 week ago & I still no nothing ! All I know is that to recover your email for occy health, crb & bursaries you meet to make the place firm
Through ucas, but still I've heard nothing !x
Reply 47
Original post by kathrynxwx

Let me knows email & I'll forward you timetable x
Could anybody please email me the timetable? I have a letter but nothing on UCAS :frown: x
Reply 49
Original post by Nataliechristina
Could anybody please email me the timetable? I have a letter but nothing on UCAS :frown: x

ILl email you the timetable .. What's your email
? & I heard from uclan first, took about a week or more for anything to come through on ucas x
Reply 50
same here! Nothing on UCAS yet either. Just thought id let you know your not the only one!!! When was your interview??

lol, my interview was end of february. Hand my 4 weeks notice in at work on monday, cant wait! when was your interview?
Reply 51
Original post by shann19
Let me knows email & I'll forward you timetable x

Thanks i really appreciate it mod edit: email removed
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by shann19
ILl email you the timetable .. What's your email
? & I heard from uclan first, took about a week or more for anything to come through on ucas x

I've pm'd you my email address :smile: thanks :smile: aww hope I hear soon want to firm my offer! Lol xx
Reply 53

Hiya sorry for the late reply. I don't know if you have already been sent the timetables but if you still need them i can email them to you.
pretty please can someone send me the timetable :smile: my email address is [Removed - please use PMs or post here] thankyouuuu xxxxxx
Reply 55
Original post by xxsarahxx_7
pretty please can someone send me the timetable :smile: my email address is [Removed - please use PMs or post here] thankyouuuu xxxxxx

Hiya if you send me your email address i will send you copies of the timetables xx
Reply 56
Yeah I had my health form back and I had to go down to have an injection. Have you already had your jabs? If that's the case maybe you won't hear anything from them. If your worried send the uni an email, I have a couple of times and they are really good at getting back to you.
Reply 57
I don't really have a time table as such the only one I received was the one saying what weeks we are in uni? Does anyone know what actual days we will be in after the orientation week? x
Reply 58
Original post by EmmaBean2
Yeah I had my health form back and I had to go down to have an injection. Have you already had your jabs? If that's the case maybe you won't hear anything from them. If your worried send the uni an email, I have a couple of times and they are really good at getting back to you.

how long after you accepted your place did you hear about crb & health forms ?
also .. who did you email ? whats email address ? xx
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 59
Hiya, im starting the course in April aswel, I started university in 2010 but left and I am restarting the course from scratch in April. When i first started at uclan I was only in uni for two days thursday and friday and this was only for a few hours and the rest of the time was directed study at home. After a few weeks we started placement. I am not too sure if any of this has changed now? would somebody please be able to send me our timetable? I have completed my CRB, bursary and occupational health but have received nothing from uni regarding timetables. Think it will be a bit different to when I first started because I have been told the course intakes usually have around 400 students but now its only like 200, thanks xxx

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending