The Student Room Group

Funding for a Postgraduate degree

Hi, I was wondering if I would be able to get funding for a postgraduate degree in Nursing. I have just withdrawn from Initial Teacher Training.
Original post by Zeeea
Hi, I was wondering if I would be able to get funding for a postgraduate degree in Nursing. I have just withdrawn from Initial Teacher Training.

Hi there, what university and full course title are you looking to apply for? When is your course due to start? Thanks, Karen
Reply 2
Hi Karen. I haven't decided which of the following courses, I would like to apply for.
Msc Adult Nursing (Pre-registration) is at Manchester Metropolitan University. The course starts in February 2024.
Msc Adult Nursing (Pre-registration) at University of Central Lancashire, starting in September 2023.
Original post by Zeeea
Hi Karen. I haven't decided which of the following courses, I would like to apply for.
Msc Adult Nursing (Pre-registration) is at Manchester Metropolitan University. The course starts in February 2024.
Msc Adult Nursing (Pre-registration) at University of Central Lancashire, starting in September 2023.

Hi Zeeea,

Can you confirm how long the courses are and whether these are full time or part time?

Thanks,
Claire
Reply 4
Hi,
These are 2 year long courses and are full time.
Original post by Zeeea
Hi,
These are 2 year long courses and are full time.

Hi there, You should be able to apply for funding. In order for the team to confirm this you would need to submit your application for the university and course you are looking to apply for. Once this has been processed the team will contact you to confirm if you are eligible for funding. Thanks, Karen
Original post by Zeeea

Hi there Zeeea,

It's great to hear that you are interested in studying Msc Adult Nursing here at UCLan. If you have any questions about the course or life here as a student please do let me know and I'd be more than happy to help. :smile:

Best wishes,
Sarah

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending