The Student Room Group

UCLAN DipHe adult nursing april 2012 intake

Scroll to see replies

Reply 160
Just another 25 hours and 7 mins to go :biggrin:
Hi is anyone travelling from wigan on monday? :smile:
Reply 162
Original post by nighat23
Hi is anyone travelling from nelson or Burnley area, i drive and was wondering if aynone from those areas is interested in car sharing

hello i drive n i'm from Burnley. I'm giving kim a lift on monday. Your welcome to have a lift if you want and then we can sort something out on Monday. i'm going to sort out a car permit on Monday x
Reply 163
Original post by Nataliechristina
just called them now and they said that whenever uclan confirm our attendance to them which should be on monday, we should expect the payment the following friday...they said if you go onto BOSS once we have been to uni like probs tues/weds of next week and go onto payment schedule it will have a date on there as to when the payment will be released...providing uclan dont take their time to confirm our attendance, hope this helps...sucks tho! :frown: xx

Ooooh that sounds much better!!! I was just confused as the payment schedule on the my bursary page said 20th April.. I as panicking a big about cash if I had to wait till 18th May!!!:confused:
Reply 164
Anyone travalling from Kendal?
Reply 165
I don't think I'll be able to sleep tonight :smile:
Reply 166
Me neither Kimmie!!
Reply 167
Emma I've been on count down all week. 15 hours and 31mins :biggrin:
Original post by Rebeccasw1
Hi is anyone travelling from wigan on monday? :smile:

Hi i am driving from wigan tommorow, your welcome get a lift x
Anyone coming in from Blackpool I'm driving in the 2 days and found a nice little free parking spot anyone want to car share ??? Terri xx
Reply 170
Does everyone's bursary still say waiting approval from university?
Original post by Kimmie88
Does everyone's bursary still say waiting approval from university?

No mines been confirmed for payment Friday ring them Hun x
Reply 172
Original post by Paulcalterri
No mines been confirmed for payment Friday ring them Hun x

It changed at 4pm that day to say in payment :smile: x
Cool happy spending lol how did u get on with the dependents allowance for your partners kids xxx
Reply 174
Original post by Paulcalterri
Cool happy spending lol how did u get on with the dependents allowance for your partners kids xxx

I can't complain getting near what the calculator told me I'd get x
Original post by Kimmie88
I can't complain getting near what the calculator told me I'd get x

That good then I've got mine sorted out to so mines bit closer to calculator t it's not about the money that's just a bonus really hope your enjoying the course xx

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending