The Student Room Group
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website

Official 2012 Nottingham Trent Firmers!!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by KaaayH
Im defo picking Peverell on Clifton campus, is anyone else? :smile:

I'm thinking probably yes peverell it would be more sensible as its 108 and new hall is 123 but i really liked new hall it was nice so can't decide if its worth it :s-smilie: how much will you have left over from your loan if you go peverall? i'm worried because if i go new hall i will only have £38 and im not sure if you can even live on that :s-smilie:
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website
Original post by DontEatMe
Right there with you! I'm just sat here refreshing constantly! I'm gonna be so tired tomorrow...

Same :frown:
Reply 382
Original post by KaaayH
Owwwww i need some Peverell people, cant be drinking alone! lol

I'm Peverell as well :P
(Hopefully, anyways :redface:)
Reply 383
Ill have about £40 left over from my loan if i go Peverell thats why New Halls is not even an option, defo needing a job! I cant live on that a week loool! My mum said she'd pay the extra for New Halls but id rather have that extra money to spend. Only for first year and then ill go Private :smile:
Reply 384
Original post by ash356
I'm Peverell as well :P
(Hopefully, anyways :redface:)

Me too! Getting excited! I'm still deciding on my back up though..
Reply 385
YAY! i hope you go
The more the merrier
Im kind of stressing about booking this now though, its so unorganised!
Original post by Heidi94
Hahah same!! I'm tired already!! hopefully the inbetweeners will keep me awake! haha x

Same! Haha yeah, my boyfriend said he'll stay up and keep me company lol x
Reply 387
Me too! Getting excited! I'm still deciding on my back up though..

I think I'm picking Meridian as my back-up. Unfortunately, it's off campus, but it's also significantly cheaper, so it's kind of worth it :wink:
Reply 388
Original post by ash356
I think I'm picking Meridian as my back-up. Unfortunately, it's off campus, but it's also significantly cheaper, so it's kind of worth it :wink:

Yeah, good choice! I'm just pinning most of my hopes on Peverell tbf :smile: but I think it's worth saving the money even if you have to live a little away from campus :smile:
Reply 389
Yeah, good choice! I'm just pinning most of my hopes on Peverell tbf :smile: but I think it's worth saving the money even if you have to live a little away from campus :smile:

He, thanks! :smile:
I agree it's better to save the money, but I've got a fair amount in my savings, so I decided to live the 'high-life', so to speak, for my first year, then move into houses with folk I met there :P
Plus I just love the look of Peverell :3
Reply 390
Why can't they just be like concert tickets and say from 9am on Monday morning instead!
Original post by KaaayH
Owwwww i need some Peverell people, cant be drinking alone! lol

I think i might put peverell, but i kinda wanna do new hall and would it be worth an extra £15 for new hall?? Can't decide
Reply 392
Original post by vicky.muxlow
Same! Haha yeah, my boyfriend said he'll stay up and keep me company lol x

I dont know how Im going to stay awake! haha! oh well I dont want to end up somewhere i hate so im definitely staying up !
Reply 393
Welcome to the 14th May, people!
At least we're actually on the day now xD
Reply 394
Original post by amrita_7
Why can't they just be like concert tickets and say from 9am on Monday morning instead!

so much easier and more sleep! lol :smile:
Reply 395
Original post by ash356
He, thanks! :smile:
I agree it's better to save the money, but I've got a fair amount in my savings, so I decided to live the 'high-life', so to speak, for my first year, then move into houses with folk I met there :P
Plus I just love the look of Peverell :3

Good plan :smile: I loved Peverell too! I thought Nottingham Trent in general had much better accommodation than most of the other uni's I saw.

Today's the day! If nothing happens in the next ten minutes ima have to give up and sleep :frown:
Reply 396
It's not working..yet, but i'm still hopeful :wink:
Original post by Heidi94
I dont know how Im going to stay awake! haha! oh well I dont want to end up somewhere i hate so im definitely staying up !

yeah exactly! just put a really sxary film on! then you won't want to fall asleep haha
Reply 398
Is anyone studying fashion communication and promotion?
Reply 399
Original post by vicky.muxlow
yeah exactly! just put a really sxary film on! then you won't want to fall asleep haha

lol that's such a good plan! I may actually do that, and drink copious amounts of red bull :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending