The Student Room Group

Give Me Food Heaven, or Food Hell?

Scroll to see replies

I like them both, but you can have heaven because it can be the making of a sandwich or salad, offering that crunch. I even stir fry cucumber sometimes. Its actually really nice!

Heaven: Chocolate with praline flavour
Hell: Chocolate with big lumps of nut in
Reply 661
HEAVEN FO' YOU. I like ma nuts, but not in ma chocolate :wink:

Seriously though, pecans in ice cream? Nice. Pistachios in baklava? Nice. Nuts in general? Nice.

And then ya go and ruin it all by stickin' em in ma chocolate... Hey I was enjoying that! Even dairy milk fruit and nut is disappointing to me!

Heaven: Foam Strawberries Foam-Strawberries.gif
Hell: Strawberry Sour Laces. MY TEETH!!! 3600199-fizzy-strawberry-lace-sweets.jpg
Reply 662
YOU GET HEAVEN!! Sour sweets are oxymoronic to the maximost!

GIVE ME HEAVEN OR HELL:

HEAVEN: WHITE MICE

HELL: LIQUORICE BULLETS

Reply 663
OOH. Tough one, I'm not really a fan of white mice due to their sickly sweet flavour.... So I'd probably give you hell! I'm sorry!

HEAVEN: Cherry Drops
cherry_drops__50839_zoom.jpg
HELL: EXTRA Strong Mints
7524A148-B747-251A-93F9AF141EC61E10.jpg
(edited 12 years ago)
Heaven for you, moi love Cherry Drops. I like most things cherry actually,it's a pretty under-rated fruit flavour! I don't like it atop Mr Kipling cakes though.

Heaven: Vienesse whirls
Hell: Angel Slices
Reply 665
HEAVEN. Of course. Angel slices; the irony. It's just a slice of disappointment really!

Heaven: LOADS of anchovies on a thin base seafood pizza
Hell: LOADS of pepperoni on a thick base pizza
Reply 666
You get heaven!! Anchovies should be used in like, EVERY savoury dish. They don't "fishy" up the dish, they give it a unique musky saltiness that defines the "umami" experience.

GIVE ME HEAVEN OR HELL:

HEAVEN: CHICKEN MARYLAND

HELL: CHITLINS

You can have heaven if you PROMISE never to bring up chitlins again to me *shudder*

Heaven: Chocolate soufflé & glace vanille

Hell: Creme caramel
Reply 668
I actually love both but you can't beat a chocolate based dessert :smile: especially a hot chocolate souffle and cold ice cream!

Heaven: Proper Swiss hot chocolate made with whole milk or cream
Hell: Options powder hot chocolate
Reply 669
You have to have hell! Options hot chocolate is lurvly, and Hot Chocolate made with cream is basically just like drinking warm fat. You need a knife and fork for that shiz!

GIVE ME HEAVEN OR HELL:

HEAVEN: MARSHMALLOW TOP HATS

HELL: PRETENTIOUS CAKE POPS (that inexplicably cost like £3 for being "the fashion")

Reply 670
HEAVEN. Coz 1) I've never tried em! and 2) The latter reminds me of the 'Cookie Lollipop', which is equally stupid and pretentious. Mini cookies? Great? Big Cookies? Great? Cookies with chunks, cookies with icing even! But cookie on a stick? I can't lick it like a lollipop (cue 50 cent...) nor can I prevent the fact when I bite the cookie through to the stick on one side, the other will cry freedom and make a leap to the floor.

Espagnol Theme!:
HEAVEN: Lemony prawn & chorizo rice pot
HELL: Chicken with saffron, raisins & pine nuts
Raisins; why? Just...why?
Heaven.. given my love for all things prawny..and I like chorizo too! Plus, pine nuts annoy me randomly popping up in food.

Heaven: PICNIC bars
Hell: Bounty
Reply 672
HEAVEN. Though I really love both, Picnic Bars are brilliant. Crispy chewy and tasty. Hell yeyeahhhh :biggrin:

HEAVEN: Snickers
HELL: White Chocolate Reeces Cups
I hate both, but you may have your heaven because I'm nice like that.

HEAVEN: Strawberry jelly and ice cream

HELL: Pavlova
You can definitely have heaven, I think pavlova has cream in it and I can't abide the stuff.

HEAVEN: Spinach and pesto pasta

HELL: Creamy mushroom pasta

Reply 675
Sorry, I was gonna give you heaven, but then you went and posted that picture. Just look at that loveliness! So it's gotta be hell! Loves me some mushrooms!

HEAVEN: Honeyed Apricots
HELL: Honeyed Figs
Not big of either but really dislike figs, can't FIGure them out. *chortle* so heaven for you.

Heaven: Slices of strawberries atop a cheesecake.
Hell: bits of raspberries inside a cheesecake (hate those pips)
oooer, well I like both. I liked cheesecake. I like strawberries. I like raspberries. So you can have heaven :h:

Heaven: Mushroom risotto

Hell: Cornish pastie
Reply 678
Heaven. Never understood Cornish pasties!

Heaven: gammon steak
Hell: tuna steak
Reply 679
YOU GET HELL!! Tuna steak is delicious, gammon steak is "HEY GUYS I'M SALT, WHY DIDN'T I GET AN INVITE TO THE PARTY...UGH... OOOPS! SORRY GUYS, I SPILLED EVERYWHERE. EVERYWHERE. OCEANS OF SALT."

GIVE ME HEAVEN OR HELL:

HEAVEN: QUARTERBACKS CHEESEBURGER CRISPS

HELL: TWIGLETS

Quick Reply

Latest