The Student Room Group

Give Me Food Heaven, or Food Hell?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by TotoMimo
YOU GET HELL!! Tuna steak is delicious, gammon steak is "HEY GUYS I'M SALT, WHY DIDN'T I GET AN INVITE TO THE PARTY...UGH... OOOPS! SORRY GUYS, I SPILLED EVERYWHERE. EVERYWHERE. OCEANS OF SALT."

GIVE ME HEAVEN OR HELL:

HEAVEN: QUARTERBACKS CHEESEBURGER CRISPS

HELL: TWIGLETS

You can have heaven just because that sounds AWESOME!!

Give me Heaven or Hell:
Heaven: Koobidehlamb_kabab.jpg

Hell: Ginger snaps gingersnaps425a.jpg
heaven baby! I love Koobideh, especially on a skewer dipped in chutney.

Heaven: Chocolate biscuits
Hell: Coconut biscuits
Heaven for you. I hate coconut.

Heaven: Mature cheddar on toast

Hell: Liver pate on toast
Back when I used to eat meat I really liked paté, but you can have heaven regardless ^_^

Heaven: Mushroom stroganoff

Hell: Curried goat
Reply 684
You get Hell!! Mushroom.... stroganoff? The most boring... ULTRA CREAMY meal ever, versus one of the most melt-in-the-mouth, flakes-to-bits-without-ANY-effort meat curries in the world?! COME ON!!

GIVE ME HEAVEN OR HELL:

HEAVEN: FLUMPS

HELL: RAINBOW DROPS
Oh blimey, I don't like either! But..at least a flump has SOME degree of substance. And it has a taste. Whereas rainbow drops, wow, what even are you, a capsule of colourful air? The colours just mean more bathos is a result, meaning they're even worse in my eyes.

You have heaven baby.

Heaven: Buttery shortbread
Hell: A really dry granola bar
Reply 686
HEAVEN. Though I'm not usually a shortbread fan, I do like it occasionally, and the really buttery stuff is the best!

HEAVEN: Fresh Strawberries with nutella
HELL: Freeze-dried strawberries in cereal (e.g. Jordan's Country Crisp - love the cereal, but eating those strawberries by themselves? Not so nice.)
Original post by dani_1991
HEAVEN. Though I'm not usually a shortbread fan, I do like it occasionally, and the really buttery stuff is the best!

HEAVEN: Fresh Strawberries with nutella
HELL: Freeze-dried strawberries in cereal (e.g. Jordan's Country Crisp - love the cereal, but eating those strawberries by themselves? Not so nice.)

Heaven doll, heaven. I like a bit of fruit don't get me wrong but why on earth they ever freeze dry it I don't know? It serves no purposes. Totally loses it's flavour and the best thing about fruit is if it's juicy, why take this away?

heaven: brown sauce on my dinner
hell: horseradish in my sandwich
Reply 688
Sorry Meliss. HORSERADISH RULES. Marks and Spencer just released a Pork and Horseradish Gourmet Sausage Roll and it is sublime. And what would sushi be sans wasabi? COME ON NOW.

GIVE ME HEAVEN OR HELL:

HEAVEN: UK BISCUITS AND TEA

HELL: USA BISCUITS IN GRAVY
Reply 689
HEAVEN. O_O

As if Hell is even an option. JUST NO.

HEAVEN: Salt and Sweet Popcorn at the cinema
HELL: Sweet Popcorn with Nacho Cheese sauce on (I know people that do this; honest!)
I'll take heaven! Popcorn with cheese? That sounds vile! D:

May I German/Austrian-ise this thread - or will people get angry?

Heaven: Wiener Schnitzel with Pommes (chips)

Hell: Kasnocken. Basically small dumplings (like noodles) covered in melted cheese.
Mmm, you know, they both sound pretty good. But because I LOVE dumplings AND melted cheese, it has to be hell sorry.

heaven: wine gums
hell: fruit pastilles
Wine gums don't taste of anything, they're just goo that sticks to your teeth! Sorry, definitely hell.

Heaven: Smarties
Hell: M and Ms
M and Ms are great, especially crispy and peanut ones :biggrin: Hell for you!! Smarties are nowhere like they used to be, shells are too hard, they're too small. They're pretty poor in fairness.

heaven: hungry hippo bars
hell: Frys turkish delight
Gonna give you heaven as I hate Turkish delight although have no idea what a hungry hippo bar is?

Heaven: Reggae Reggae chicken

Hell: Chicken soup
Reply 695
HEAVEN for you, though I do like both! If you mean Chicken Noodle Soup. Not so much Chicken Soup. And Cream of Chicken Soup? HELL NO.

HEAVEN:
5010693603056_21000_IDShot_2.jpeg
HELL:
5010693603247_21000_IDShot_2.jpeg
You can have heaven because reggae reggae has a really nice smokey flavour and chicken soup is pretty one dimensional.

Ninja'd! I really dislike double decker chocolate bars, but you can have heaven because it might be nicer and hell seems to be essentially a white chocolate magnum?

Heaven: Sun dried tomatoes, olives, hummus & fresh bread

Hell: oat biscuits & red leiscter.
Reply 697
I'd give you heaven, coz it sounds nicer, but seeing the oil on the hummus isn't! HELL im afraid!

HEAVEN:s-smilie:weet Chilli King Prawn Skewers
5052449340655_21000_IDShot_2.jpeg
HELL: Lamb Kofta & Chilli Beef Kebabs
5052449340846_21000_IDShot_2.jpeg
Reply 698
Both are delicious!! But as I love you, you can have what YOU love. HEAVEN!!

GIVE ME HEAVEN OR HELL:

HEAVEN: TEA AND CHOCOLATE RICH TEA

HELL: STILTON AND CRACKERS
Gonna have to give you Hell I'm afraid Toto as I hate tea

Heaven; homemade cheeseburgers and chips

Hell; Lasagne

Quick Reply

Latest