The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

XTinaA
Erm we'd have to be married for that to happen. What you sayin' :wink:

And Paw it's my week off...

oh i forgot there was a catch :frown: I knew it was too easy ...
bono
Juwel, can I ask what what module marks you have had so far for Maths ? Just curious. :smile:

Methods: 93
P1: 80 (resitting in June)
D1: 85 (resat in January)

Expecting high As in D1, M1 and S1.
waiting2smile
oh i forgot there was a catch :frown: I knew it was too easy ...

Gaah, she thinks of it as a catch...

Why do you turn me away dear Alee, we could be good together...
XTinaA
Gaah, she thinks of it as a catch...

Why do you turn me away dear Alee, we could be good together...

...sure when you buy your sixth holiday home then maybe.

:eek:

You're better than that Juwel!!
waiting2smile
...sure when you buy your sixth holiday home then maybe.

Already on my fourth in New York, the shopping there is amazing, I bet a fine young gal like yourself would appreciate that :wink:

You buy and wear the clothes, I'll take 'em off...
bono

:eek:

You're better than that Juwel!!

Hey, that day I had P1 and three politics exams to do! To be fair I didn't have a clue about P1 that day, how I got an A was amazing. I was more worried about the politics, lucky the papers were nice, got ABB in them...
XTinaA
Already on my fourth in New York, the shopping there is amazing, I bet a fine young gal like yourself would appreciate that :wink:

You buy and wear the clothes, I'll take 'em off...

The last line was slightly disconcerting for me.
XTinaA
Hey, that day I had P1 and three politics exams to do! To be fair I didn't have a clue about P1 that day, how I got an A was amazing. I was more worried about the politics, lucky the papers were nice, got ABB in them...

Ok, sorry, I didn't mean to be pedantic or offensive, just that I would say that you were way better than only 80 on P1. :smile:
waiting2smile
The last line was slightly disconcerting for me.

I'll leave you to your daydreams of me :cool:

Just kidding :frown:

Got to go, got a one-year-old cousin to celebrate with and teach football...
XTinaA

Got to go, got a one-year-old cousin to celebrate with and teach football...

That's so sweet! I should really go and do some work NOW!
bono
Ok, sorry, I didn't mean to be pedantic or offensive, just that I would say that you were way better than only 80 on P1. :smile:

I probably will be this time, just last year I was very leisurely about maths and didn't have much of a clue about the paper. I missed out the linear interpolation, dammit I smacked that in Methods! Never mind, 80's quality!
waiting2smile
That's so sweet! I should really go and do some work NOW!

Go! You can come back when you're finished, now isn't that a nice reward to look forward to...

Laters all, with love... (damn I am becoming a girl...)
Reply 33
grandpaw
why the double post?

use your nogginm. It got stuck and i clicked and clicked.
Reply 34
It is a tempting suggestion to make.

Thing is, though, without any publicly accessible forums, the membership take up will chronically stagnate. I've seen forums die that way.

Perhaps make *some* of the forums members only (uni, oxbridge, etc) and enforce it by moving threads, etc, whilst making it clear to unregistered users that those forums do exist.
llama boy
It is a tempting suggestion to make.

Thing is, though, without any publicly accessible forums, the membership take up will chronically stagnate. I've seen forums die that way.

Perhaps make *some* of the forums members only (uni, oxbridge, etc) and enforce it by moving threads, etc, whilst making it clear to unregistered users that those forums do exist.

Thats a good idea and also a good point about the possibility of membership stagnating if the idea was enforced....

Latest

Trending

Trending