The Student Room Group

student Accomodation

In greens(student accomodation- classic ensuite) is your fiance allowed to stay with you for some days in a month ?
Reply 1
Original post by Tara2024
In greens(student accomodation- classic ensuite) is your fiance allowed to stay with you for some days in a month ?

Whether or not you are allowed overnight visitors (and if so, what limits/restrictions there are) will depend on what your accommodation contract says.

I'm sure the accommodation provider will be happy to provide an example contract on request.
Original post by Tara2024
Hiya!

Most accommodations should state somewhere about overnight visitors whether this is on their website or in the contract agreement. If you can't find this information, I am sure you can contact someone and they will be happy to provide you with an answer.

For example In my studio accommodation, I am allowed guests to stay the night I just have to sign them in and take responsibility of them. Most of the time there will be some sort of restriction of how many days a guest can stay in a row and for my accommodation that is a maximum of two weeks at a time. I would encourage you to find out if there is a restriction for your accommodation.

I hope this helps,
-Maddie, second year Health and Wellbeing in Society student at De Montfort University
(edited 1 month ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending