The Student Room Group

Chemistry Extended Essay

Hi all,

I'm a new member, and am planning on doing an extended essay in Chemistry. I am in Lower 6th (Year 12) and am really struggling to find a research question or a title. If anyone knows of any decent topics to write 4000 words on I would be so grateful if you could let me know. I really want to start it early and relieve the pressure of doing it in my final year so any topic would be a great start for me.

Thanks.
Reply 1
Original post by awayman
Hi all,

I'm a new member, and am planning on doing an extended essay in Chemistry. I am in Lower 6th (Year 12) and am really struggling to find a research question or a title. If anyone knows of any decent topics to write 4000 words on I would be so grateful if you could let me know. I really want to start it early and relieve the pressure of doing it in my final year so any topic would be a great start for me.

Thanks.

I'm doing mine on Liesegang Rings - fairly simple experiment which provides a lot to talk about. I'm year 13, it's due on Monday :eek::eek::eek:
Reply 2
I have found a topic (Catalysis and Catalysts) but have not found a research question and/or a title. Has anyone done anything on this topic as an Extended Essay?
Reply 3
Original post by megan205
I'm doing mine on Liesegang Rings - fairly simple experiment which provides a lot to talk about. I'm year 13, it's due on Monday :eek::eek::eek:

Thank you!! That's organic right? Wow! Good luck with it.
Reply 4
IB define it as physical chemistry. Gave it in last week :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending