The Student Room Group

Bod Mod Society

Scroll to see replies

Reply 980
Juno
OMG! It would be so cool if you had like one barbell going through your septum and out through 2 nose piercings!

Dunno if it would be possible though, and would be hell if you got a cold

Nasallang!

And you have no idea how many people have asked me if my nostril piercings 'go all the way through', haha. Maybe one day I'll pretend and say yes.
Reply 981
that's not fair. i wanted to invent it
Reply 982
that caveman piercing's gross, imo.
DeadTomato
Maybe you could come to a compromise at least with the septum? Most places will pierce with a retainer, so you could get it done and then only have it visible occasionally / when you're not with him :smile:

thats the appealing thing with the septum.. moreso because i work every weekend so id need to be able to hide it right from the start. No point in hiding it for my boyfriend though... we live and work together!

i could do this!
Reply 984
Juno
that's not fair. i wanted to invent it

So did my boyfriend. He's decided to call it a transnostril and he keeps asking me to pierce his. Jokingly. I hope. Haha.
Kate.
And you have no idea how many people have asked me if my nostril piercings 'go all the way through', haha. Maybe one day I'll pretend and say yes.

I've taken to telling randoms who ask how the dermal anchor on my chest stays in, entirely deadpan, that it goes through to my back...I'm getting one done between my shoulders next week, all the better to propagate the myth :biggrin:
Reply 986
misslibby
I've taken to telling randoms who ask how the dermal anchor on my chest stays in, entirely deadpan, that it goes through to my back...I'm getting one done between my shoulders next week, all the better to propagate the myth :biggrin:

Hahah I want to do that on my wrists! :biggrin: Never-ending fun.
haha amazing.
Reply 988
My sister has a huge scar down her back from a scoliosis operation, and she tells everyone she had a "back job", where she used to be really fat and they sliced her open to remove the fat and sewed her back together again.

And I have a new navel piercing. 3rd time lucky!
Had a random thought today... we should have TSR bod mod day when we all get pierced! in one afternoon then post the pics.. an excuse to get another hole :tongue:
Kate.
Oh, that looks great! Pity your boyfriend & parents aren't happy about it. I love labrets that are stretched a bit. You can get 5mm balls for 2.4mm internally threaded labret studs so I bet if you put one of those in they wouldn't even notice, heh.

Thanks :biggrin:. Yeah, I've seen those, might get one actually.

My mum didn't notice the retainers until I pointed them out, as she'd gone "Oh, you've only got the one!" so I was like "I've got retainers in - they work!" so she goes "Well, I can see them now you've pointed them out".

I can't win.
This might be a really daft Q - please don't laugh haha!
My bf has a lip piercing - a ring in the middle - and I'd really like one too - a labret at the side.
Would it cause a problem with kissing?! They wouldn't get caught together or anything?! Experiences plz! xx
Reply 992
Pamplemousse22
This might be a really daft Q - please don't laugh haha!
My bf has a lip piercing - a ring in the middle - and I'd really like one too - a labret at the side.
Would it cause a problem with kissing?! They wouldn't get caught together or anything?! Experiences plz! xx

Haha :P They might knock against each other, but there's not exactly any way for them to actually get stuck together.
Bexiness!
Does eveyone think that a tragus piercing looks better with a ring or a stud? :smile:
Stud. But then I may be biased as I've got studs in both of mine hehe.
Pamplemousse22

Hehe no, they won't :smile:

I managed to get entangled with my ex once; I had a 3/4 ring in my lip (don't know what they're actually called) and he had a normal BCR but rest assured I think I'm the only person ever who's managed that :biggrin:
i had my nose pierced again yesterday...
it feel out the night before and i woke up with it half hanging out so it had sealed up at back, pisssed.
bleed a lot this time, probably because it had started to seal.
When I had my nose pierced I was still at school and so my form tutor made me take it out for PE. Got home and it'd closed up totally. I was so distraught that I forced it through anyway, and it's been there ever since!

When I first had it done, it constantly fell out at night, so I'd always make sure I had a pot of spare nose studs in the vicinity, before going to bed lol.
Reply 997
i now have the prettiest ears in the world. the only problem is that i want to wear all my new plugs, and can't!

and also, those earskin things. how do you get them to unfold when theyre in your ear?
Reply 998
They should just pop open if you put your finger (or cotton bud or something if your ears aren't that big) in them. I adore my earskins!
Ilora-Danon
When I had my nose pierced I was still at school and so my form tutor made me take it out for PE. Got home and it'd closed up totally. I was so distraught that I forced it through anyway, and it's been there ever since!

When I first had it done, it constantly fell out at night, so I'd always make sure I had a pot of spare nose studs in the vicinity, before going to bed lol.

haha eeek did it not kill putting it back through? i tried to and sterlised a pin and i still couldn't force it through probably i could only go that far my self and naturally stopped myself or something cos it hurt, atm i'm sleeping with plasters on til its healed cos i'm not paying or getting doen again it will stay there!

Quick Reply

Latest