The Student Room Group
Bangor University
Bangor University
Visit website

Bangor university distance child nursing

Hi I would love to hear from anyone who has put in an application or who has had an offer/ heard anything to do the distance learning child nursing with Bangor University 🤞🏽
Would also love to know this
Bangor University
Bangor University
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
Would also love to know this

Since writing this I have had confirmation that I’m in 🥰😄 course starting in March 2023
Hi, if you have any questions, please feel free to ask away, whether it be about the course or Bangor itself :smile:

Sera
Reply 4
We have been told that the course now starts in sept rather than March 🙁
I understand the reason behind it it’s just disappointing. Will we be able to get to meet the tutors and get to know more about the course before it starts now it’s been validated? Diolch am atab gyda llaw ☺️
I hadnt even heard the start date had been changed and I had accepted the offer to study there
Reply 6
I hadnt even heard the start date had been changed and I had accepted the offer to study there

I got an email yesterday, letting me know that the start date is now sept😩 I have handed in my notice so leaves me slightly buggered.
Was it the distance learning that you are doing?
Original post by Ei84
I got an email yesterday, letting me know that the start date is now sept😩 I have handed in my notice so leaves me slightly buggered.
Was it the distance learning that you are doing?

Yeah but the adult course! Same here! Very annoying, if I wasnt following this thread then i wouldnt of even known
Reply 8
Yeah but the adult course! Same here! Very annoying, if I wasnt following this thread then i wouldnt of even known

I feel that we have been left out on a whim, it’s pretty much a guessing game for us atm which is annoying. Hopefully we will get to know more soon
Original post by Ei84
We have been told that the course now starts in sept rather than March 🙁
I understand the reason behind it it’s just disappointing. Will we be able to get to meet the tutors and get to know more about the course before it starts now it’s been validated? Diolch am atab gyda llaw ☺️

Hi @Ei84

Apologies that this has happened, I will look into it for you and speak to the department. We do have offer holder days coming up and obviously the main Open days and these will give you a great chance to meet the tutors and staff etc.

Let me know if I can help with anything else, I will be back in touch :smile:

Sera
Reply 10
Original post by Bangor Uni
Hi @Ei84

Apologies that this has happened, I will look into it for you and speak to the department. We do have offer holder days coming up and obviously the main Open days and these will give you a great chance to meet the tutors and staff etc.

Sera

I have registered for the offer holder day, it’s a shame that it has been put back for so long, it will be 11 months since the interview by the time we start🙈🥴
Reply 11
Original post by Bangor Uni
Hi @Ei84

Sera

I have had emails today from the placement team regarding filling in the occupational health form and DBS. I’m really confused by it all.

Diolch am dderbyn eich cynnig o le ar y cwrs uchod. Gobeithio eich bod yn edrych ymlaen at ddechrau ym mis Mawrth 2023.

Noder nad yw'r e-bost hwn yn cadarnhau eich bod wedi cael eich derbyn ar y cwrs. Mae eich lle ar y cwrs yn parhau i fod yn unol â’r amodau a nodir yn eich cynnig.

Nid oes gennym ni gliriad Iechyd Galwedigaethol ar eich cyfer eto.
Nid yw hynny'n anarferol ar hyn o bryd, felly nid oes angen i chi wneud unrhyw beth os ydych chi eisoes wedi anfon yr holiadur meddygol at y tîm Iechyd Galwedigaethol ym Mwrdd Iechyd Prifysgol Betsi Cadwaladr. Peidiwch ag anfon y ffurflen am yr eildro oherwydd prosesir eich cliriad maes o law.

Dear Eifiona

Course: Children's Nursing

Thank you for accepting your offer of a place on the above course. I hope you are looking forward to starting in March 2023.
Original post by Ei84
I have had emails today from the placement team regarding filling in the occupational health form and DBS. I’m really confused by it all.

Diolch am dderbyn eich cynnig o le ar y cwrs uchod. Gobeithio eich bod yn edrych ymlaen at ddechrau ym mis Mawrth 2023.

Noder nad yw'r e-bost hwn yn cadarnhau eich bod wedi cael eich derbyn ar y cwrs. Mae eich lle ar y cwrs yn parhau i fod yn unol â’r amodau a nodir yn eich cynnig.

Nid oes gennym ni gliriad Iechyd Galwedigaethol ar eich cyfer eto.
Nid yw hynny'n anarferol ar hyn o bryd, felly nid oes angen i chi wneud unrhyw beth os ydych chi eisoes wedi anfon yr holiadur meddygol at y tîm Iechyd Galwedigaethol ym Mwrdd Iechyd Prifysgol Betsi Cadwaladr. Peidiwch ag anfon y ffurflen am yr eildro oherwydd prosesir eich cliriad maes o law.

Dear Eifiona

Course: Children's Nursing

Thank you for accepting your offer of a place on the above course. I hope you are looking forward to starting in March 2023.

Hi @Ei84

I'm so sorry to hear you are confused, have you managed to contact anyone in the last 4 days? Please feel free to send me a message and I'll help as much as I can :smile:

Sera

Quick Reply

Latest