The Student Room Group

prediction for unit 3 psychology AQA exam 11th JUNE!!!!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
for eating behaviour: attitudes to food has never been a 24 marker, so maybe that, or it could be biological explanations for an eating disorder
gender: evolutionary explanations, role of genes and hormones, and gender dysphoria have never been asked
sleep: im thinking sleep disorders or lifespan changes
Deindivuation essays??

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad
Reply 22
Right ive just done this exam now, can anyone tell me how the grade boundaries work?
Ive tried to mark myself in a way from looking a mark scheme, and i tend to get about 16/25 if it was a bad examiner was marking it.

so if its 16/25 per question, 3 questions,
so its 48/75 in total, is that right then- so id have a B?

EDIT: just did it as a calculation and its 64%, so its a C then?? arggh confused
(edited 11 years ago)
The predictions were correct :O
I knew each questions but like I thought that for unit 1 last year and I got a u. Fingers crossed now :smile:

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad
Everything i predicted came up ! predictions in a way are good, it gives you an idea of what is most likely to come up !
Original post by kathhh8
Right ive just done this exam now, can anyone tell me how the grade boundaries work?
Ive tried to mark myself in a way from looking a mark scheme, and i tend to get about 16/25 if it was a bad examiner was marking it.

so if its 16/25 per question, 3 questions,
so its 48/75 in total, is that right then- so id have a B?

EDIT: just did it as a calculation and its 64%, so its a C then?? arggh confused

well i jus calculated it on AQA UMS converter and 45 was an A for the Jan 2012 exam !
Reply 26
Anyone got predictions for unit 4?? media and ocd?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending