The Student Room Group

Christina Hendricks? Are these hers?

Not sure if any of you have heard but Christina Hendricks was the victim of a phone hacking scandal last week and now 'intimate' pictures of her have ended up on the internet, which she accepts are her. However the one topless photo that was uploaded she totally denies.

Bring in the jury. I'll let you lot decide. I think (hope) it is her.
For those of you who don't know her, here is the woman in question.

Then these are two of the photos she has owned up to.

and...

BUT SHE DENIES THE FOLLOWING PICTURE... I'll let you lot make your own judgements, feel free to comment, i want to know opinions.
(This spoiler does contain a pictured of uncensored breasts, please do not click on it if you are easily offended by this material. )
But is it Christina Hendricks????

Spoiler

Are those yours Christina??? What do you guys think?
Reply 1
Original post by JustAGoodLAD
Not sure if any of you have heard but Christina Hendricks was the victim of a phone hacking scandal last week and now 'intimate' pictures of her have ended up on the internet, which she accepts are her. However the one topless photo that was uploaded she totally denies.

Bring in the jury. I'll let you lot decide. I think (hope) it is her.
For those of you who don't know her, here is the woman in question.

Then these are two of the photos she has owned up to.

and...

BUT SHE DENIES THE FOLLOWING PICTURE... I'll let you lot make your own judgements, feel free to comment, i want to know opinions.
(This spoiler does contain a pictured of uncensored breasts, please do not click on it if you are easily offended by this material. )
But is it Christina Hendricks????

Spoiler

Are those yours Christina??? What do you guys think?

tittays on tsr.. you gone get banned.
Reply 2
You best take down the nips.

But yes, I hope they are hers.
I'm pretty sure the pictures are legit
Seem legit.

And mods, don't ban this guy, he did put them behind a spoiler and warned any unsuspecting nuns who may be passing.
Reply 5
I didn't know what the policy was about pics like that on TSR. Will i get banned, please someone tell me, because if i will i will delete the thread, failing that, i will delete the last picture. In my defence, they are behind a spoiler, but i don't want to get banned, so let me know if i will, cheers.

IF THIS IS CONSIDERED INAPPROPRIOTE WILL A MOD PLEASE DELETE THIS THREAD.
THANKS.
(edited 12 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest