Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

Product Design and Manufacture?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by helen-a-ravenclaw
Haha! That would be quite cool.

I'm going to have to resist asking if he's Moriarty though...

Just under 5 months now! :biggrin:

I will pay good money if you turn up to his first lecture with a deerstalker hat on :biggrin:
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Original post by TheBrownTown
I will pay good money if you turn up to his first lecture with a deerstalker hat on :biggrin:

Hah! If you buy the deerstalker, you're on ;D
Hah! If you buy the deerstalker, you're on ;D

By good money I do mean good student money by the way, which is £1... :tongue:
By good money I do mean good student money by the way, which is £1... :tongue:

Haha! Fair game then!

Weeeeee. I'm off to visit Nottingham today, as one of my friends is at Trent. Can't believe we'll be there in only 5 months!
Haha! Fair game then!

Weeeeee. I'm off to visit Nottingham today, as one of my friends is at Trent. Can't believe we'll be there in only 5 months!

Ah nice! Are you going to visit the uni as well?
Ah nice! Are you going to visit the uni as well?

Nah, we didn't visit the uni. Did look around the town centre etc. It looks mint! So nice! All up to date, modern etc. Can't wait to go there!
Nah, we didn't visit the uni. Did look around the town centre etc. It looks mint! So nice! All up to date, modern etc. Can't wait to go there!

Ok cool! Yeah the city is reeaally good. I saw Avengers today! Sooo epic!
Ok cool! Yeah the city is reeaally good. I saw Avengers today! Sooo epic!

AH! Isn't it? SO GOOD.

I saw it in Notts with my friend. Probably going to go see it again.

What was your favourite part? ;3
AH! Isn't it? SO GOOD.

I saw it in Notts with my friend. Probably going to go see it again.

What was your favourite part? ;3

So hard to pick a favourite part but I loved it when hulk was throwing the bad guy around, (I told you I was bad with remembering names).
So hard to pick a favourite part but I loved it when hulk was throwing the bad guy around, (I told you I was bad with remembering names).

You mean Loki?

That was so good! Hulk had all the best bits. Like when he punched Thor after the fighting.

Can't wait for the second one!
You mean Loki?

That was so good! Hulk had all the best bits. Like when he punched Thor after the fighting.

Can't wait for the second one!

Loki, that's the one :rolleyes: The other friend I know who wants to go to nottingham just got his offer, he got Florence Boot which I heard is pretty nice
Loki, that's the one :rolleyes: The other friend I know who wants to go to nottingham just got his offer, he got Florence Boot which I heard is pretty nice

Yeah, I've heard Flo-Bo is really nice. It's the smallest on campus so you really et to know most people you're living with!

Ooo exciting, it's getting closer and closer!
Yeah, I've heard Flo-Bo is really nice. It's the smallest on campus so you really et to know most people you're living with!

Ooo exciting, it's getting closer and closer!

Hey I found a Nottingham PDMer on TSR, she's in year 2. She posted a reply on my profile if you want to have a look
Hey I found a Nottingham PDMer on TSR, she's in year 2. She posted a reply on my profile if you want to have a look

Oh wow, thanks for letting me know! That's a lot of information.

First term of 2nd year is when we learn about the design programs I think, so that'll be all the coursework. Which'll be fun.... but a bit daunting!

Still looking forward to it then? :tongue:
Oh wow, thanks for letting me know! That's a lot of information.

First term of 2nd year is when we learn about the design programs I think, so that'll be all the coursework. Which'll be fun.... but a bit daunting!

Still looking forward to it then? :tongue:

Slightly less now haha. Nah but it'll be good, hard work is what comes with going to university so I'm not surprised. I just hope I'll be able to keep on top of all the coursework :s-smilie:
Slightly less now haha. Nah but it'll be good, hard work is what comes with going to university so I'm not surprised. I just hope I'll be able to keep on top of all the coursework :s-smilie:

Hard work especially with an Engineering degree!

Don't worry, you'll be able to keep up :smile:

If not, we'll struggle through it together. Safety in numbers and all that.
Well the good news is I got in! The bad news is I'm disappointed with my results, I got BBB in the end when I was expecting AAB but I'm still in on the BEng course which is exactly the same as the MEng and I'll move up to MEng after year 2 if I get over 55%. It's weird in my business A-level I was on a very high A but then in this last exam I apparently got an E?! I'm going to get that exam and one of the Maths ones remarked and hopefully I end up with ABB or AAB. At least I'm in though!
Well the good news is I got in! The bad news is I'm disappointed with my results, I got BBB in the end when I was expecting AAB but I'm still in on the BEng course which is exactly the same as the MEng and I'll move up to MEng after year 2 if I get over 55%. It's weird in my business A-level I was on a very high A but then in this last exam I apparently got an E?! I'm going to get that exam and one of the Maths ones remarked and hopefully I end up with ABB or AAB. At least I'm in though!

Hey! Good news that you got in :smile:

I'll be doing the same, starting out on the BEng then working up to move onto the MEng!

Maybe ask to get them remarked? If there is a big difference between your exams grades they will look at them.

But well done for getting in! :smile:

I'll be doing the same, starting out on the BEng then working up to move onto the MEng!

Maybe ask to get them remarked? If there is a big difference between your exams grades they will look at them.

Thanks! Yeh I'm gonna get a couple of exams remarked, it costs a lot of money though :rolleyes: Do the BEng and MEng students stay together for the first two years?

Just found out I'm only 3 marks off an A in maths and 7 off in physics! :angry:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending