The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Penguinsaysquack
Just over a week of revision until the week of exams starts :afraid:

Fast-forward a fortnight please :emo:

Like there's any way you're not gonna pass.

:penguinhug:
Original post by laut_biru
Like there's any way you're not gonna pass.

:penguinhug:

I failed one of my modules earlier on in the year... I am not the oracle :tongue:

It's just the fear that I NEED to pass these exams, and all of them to get to year 2 :redface:
I failed one of my modules earlier on in the year... I am not the oracle :tongue:

It's just the fear that I NEED to pass these exams, and all of them to get to year 2 :redface:

You don't get a chance to resit?

You're not gonna help yourself pass by stressing out.
Original post by laut_biru
You don't get a chance to resit?

You're not gonna help yourself pass by stressing out.

Well yeah, we do.. but that would screw up all of summer so I'm pretending it's not an option :tongue:

True true... I just want all this over with!
Just over a week of revision until the week of exams starts :afraid:

Fast-forward a fortnight please :emo:

Don't worry. For me it's a week till I leave Glasgow :cry: :bawling:

Then a fortnight's times I'll be back at Smiths (if I get round to phoning the asking for job back!)
Well yeah, we do.. but that would screw up all of summer so I'm pretending it's not an option :tongue:

True true... I just want all this over with!

It'll be over pretty damn soon. No complaining about being able to do the one thing you really really wanted to do, just because it isn't piss easy all the way :tongue:
two :wavey:
PoGo! Why were you banned? :hmmm:

three.
Original post by Alofleicester

three.

No discussion of warnings outside AAM :tongue:
Original post by greeneyedgirl
No discussion of warnings outside AAM :tongue:

ok :ashamed:

iTunes is really irritating me - why does it not read the metadata of WAV files? :rant:
I want top sound quality, but I don't wanna have to then re-add all the details when I pull the tracks into iTunes (particularly when I've thousands of tracks to deal with.)

three.
I don't know, maybe it's 'cos I'm irresistible to mods :wink:

:hugs:

We'll both be fine (you more so than me!) :console: :h:
Original post by PoGo HoPz
I don't know, maybe it's 'cos I'm irresistible to mods :wink:

Hmm in your dreams...
I understand proofs :woo:
Did it myself (the long way) since last night (didn't realise Al did it :ashamed2:) but anyway he didn't include the tiny smilies so I reckon his entry fails :tongue:

[spoiler]:smile::frown::tongue::wink::biggrin::redface::mad::s-smilie::confused::rolleyes::cool::eek::angry::colondollar::colone::h::u::colonhash::K::unimpressed:

:unimpressed: :007: :2012: :2euk48l: :2in1: :K:
:^_^: :absinth: :acaila: :adore: :aetsch: :afraid: :afro: :ahee: :ahhhhh: :albertein: :angel: :angelblush: :angelwings: :angry::animal: :argh: :arsenal: :ashamed2: :ashamed: :askamod: :auto:
:awesome: :backstab: :badger: :banana2: :banana:
:bandit: :banghead: :banned: :bath: :battle: :bawling::bban: :bear: :beard: :bebored: :bee2: :bee: :beer: :beerglass: :begone: :bell: :bhangra: :biggrin: :biggrin: :bigsmile: :bike: :bird: :birthday: :bl: :blah: :blow: :blush: :blushing: :boing: :bong2: :bong::bootyshake: :borat: :bored: :boring: :boxing: :bricks: :broken: :bubbles: :bump: :bumps: :bunny2: :bunny: :burnout: :cake: :call2: :call: :camp: :candle: :candycane: :cannon: :captain: :catfight: :centipe: :chaplin: :charm: :cheeky: :cheers: :chicken: :ciao: :cig: :clap2: :claus: :clip: :closedeyes: :cockup: :coffee: :colondollar: :colone: :colonhash:
:coma: :confused: :confused: :confused: :congrats: :console: :cookie: :cool: :cool: :cool: :couchpotato: :cracker: :crast: :crazy: :creep: :crossedf: :crown: :cry2: :cry: :cube: :curious: :cute: :cyber: :damnmate: :dance: :danceboy: :dancing2: :dancing: :date: :daydreaming: :deal: :desu: :devil3: :devil: :dice: :diep: :dipsy: :doctor: :dogt: :doh: :dong: :dontknow: :donut: :dots: :driver: :drool: :dry: :dumbells: :dunce: :eating: :eek2: :eek3: :eek4: :eek::eek: :eek: :egg: :elefant: :elmo: :embarrassed: :emo:
:emog: :england: :erm: :evil: :evilbanana: :eviltongue: :excited: :eyeball: :eyebrow: :f1: :facepalm2: :facepalm: :fallenangel: :fan: :fangs: :faq: :fart: :fatcontroller: :ff2: :ff: :fight:
:fisheye: :five: :flamingo: :flip: :flower2: :flower:
:flowers: :fluffy: :flute: :flutter: :flutterby: :flybye: :football: :france: :frown: :fuhrer: :fyi:
:gah: :gangster: :gasp: :getmecoat: :gfight: :gigg: :giggle: :girl:
:girlhit: :goaway: :godancing: :goodluck: :goodnight: :goofy: :google: :grin: :groovy: :grouphugs: :grr: :grumble: :gthumb: :h: :hahaha: :hand: :handkiss: :happy2: :hare: :hat2: :hat: :haughty::headfire:
:heart: :hellloo::hello::help::hi::hide::hifro: :hippie::hitit: :hmmm: :hmmmm2::hmmmm:
:hmpf::hnn: :holly2: :holly: :holmes::hoppy:
:horns: :horse: :hubba::huff: :hugs::hugwings::hump2: :hump: :idea2::idea: :iiam: :ike: :indiff: :innocent: :insert: :israel::itsme: :jacko::jebus: :jerry::jester: :jfault: :jiggy: :jitsu::jive: :joyman: :judge::juggle: :jumphug: :kart: :keyboard::king1: :king2: :king3: :kiss2: :kiss: :kissing2: :kitty::knuddel::koala: :lala: :laugh: :lazy: :leaf::lep: :lfc2: :lfc: :lies::lips: :listen: :littleangel: :llama: :lockstock: :lol: :lollypop: :lolwut: :lolz: :london: :loony: :love: :loveduck: :lovedup2: :lovedup: :lovehug: :lovie2::lovie: :lttd: :lurk: :macarena: :mad2: :mad: :mad: :manutd: :mario: :medieval: :merry: :merryxmas::mfing: :mistle::mistletoe::mmm: :mob: :moo: :moon: :motz: :mrfreeze: :mrssanta::mrt: :ms: :muse: :music: :musicus: :mute: :mwuaha: :nah: :naughty: :ninja2: :ninja: :ninjagirl: :nn: :no: :nodots::noonoo::nooo::nope: :nopity: :nosebleed: :nospam::nothing: :nt: :nurse: :nutcase::nuts: :nyoron: :o: :oink::oops: :ottid::own3d: :p: :pain: :pal2: :pal: :parrot: :party2: :party: :pcguru::pd: :pee: :penguin::penguinhug: :pepsi: :perv: :pierre: :pig2: :piggy: :pika: :pimp: :pinch: :pingu: :pirate2: :pirate3: :pirate: :pirateprincess: :pizza: :playball::please: :plugin: :plz2: :pms: :po: :poke: :poker: :poo: :popout: :present: :proud: :puke: :punct: :punk: :puppyeyes: :pwnd: :qed::question::rambo: :rant: :rave: :reaper: :red: :reddevil: :reddy: :redface::redface: :redrose: :reel: :reindeer: :rip: :rock: :rofl2: :rofl3: :rofl: :rolleyes::rose: :run: :russia: :s-smilie: :s: :sad: :sadnod: :sadpanda: :santa2: :santa3: :scales: :scrooge: :scuba: :security: :sexface: :shades: :shakecane: :shakehand: :sheep: :shh: :shifty: :shock: :shoot: :shot: :shy2: :sick: :sigh: :silverwings: :slap: :sleep: :sly: :smartass: :smile: :smile: :smilies_vb4::smokin: :smug: :smurf: :sneakydevil: :snoozing::snow: :snowm::snowman2::snowman::soap::sogood:
:sorry/s]:

Original post by Motorbiker
HAs anyone ever done a post of every single smilie TSR has? All 600 of them?

I would totally give that person rep if i see it...

don't you agree? :smug:
(edited 11 years ago)
[QUOTE="ViceVersa;37509419"]Did it myself (the long way) since last night (didn't realise Al did it :ashamed2:) but anyway he didn't include the tiny smilies so I reckon his entry fails :tongue:

Spoiler

The ones at the very top, separate from the main list?

I'm fairly certain they're repeated within the main list. You deserve some rep for your efforts anyway.
The ones at the very top, separate from the main list?

I'm fairly certain they're repeated within the main list. You deserve some rep for your efforts anyway.

Hmm, cbb to check so okay :tongue:

Yayyyyy good enough for me :bigsmile:
VV that's brilliant! :awesome:
Original post by cpdavis
VV that's brilliant! :awesome:

Woohooo glad you think so :biggrin:

Latest