The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by King-Panther
Indeed, self respect has no price.

Well, your type usually give it away for free, so at least you were smart enough to get paid for it.

Well, I hope mithra is proud of you.

My type obviously doesnt give it away for free or they wouldnt be charging for it...isnt that obvious?

My best friend is a nursery nurse and has had 3 STIs and has given it out for free many more times than I have.

'Morals' don't come with profession my friend.

Anyway, whats immoral about using paper to wipe your backside when there is nothing else? What about the alternative? Ewww.
Reply 61
Original post by Chloe xxx
Yes. I have friends who also agree it to be the case. You can have much more fun not worrying about your outfit or how to walk whilst drunk :biggrin:

The problem is though that to some muslims, anything not covered head to foot is showing too much.

There needs to be a compromise somewhere.

Well I'm not a Muslim women, I disagree with compromising but if you feel there needs to be, go ahead, convince those Muslim females you know to share your ideals. It's not like they don't already have access to internet and can't read up on Anne Oakley and others.
Reply 62
Original post by Elipsis
so I am essentially wasting my time.

wasting your life you mean?
oh crap i forgot your a wasteman already
Reply 63
I see someone is offended, usually thats the argument given when they are so.

I did it for 2 years, aged 18-20, and made tens of thousands.

I don't regret it.

I have come to no harm from it.

I have kept my loving boyfriend throughout.

Hmmmm...yeah.

I was 17 at the time too and had never even worked as a prostitute.

I know you realise this already but you aren't dealing with Christians here, you're dealing with Muslims. They will judge you and judge you and judge you for saying this. You have lost all respect in their eyes, just like you would have lost all respect in Mo Mo's eyes. In fact he probably would have you killed, because he's such a nice guy. He is no Jesus who would have washed your feet and forgiven you, that's for sure.

This is why Islamic countries are the way they are, and Christian countries are the way they are. I am so glad we live in a country where we get the choice on who to worship, or not worship. There is a reason most Muslim countries, despite claiming they are just the next permeatation of Christianity, don't allow the bible - because they would all become Christian. We here in the West can stand up to Islamic conversion because only the stupid or foolish do it, whereas it would totally wipe out Islam in a few decades if it were allowed to proliferate there.
Reply 64
Original post by shush
wasting your life you mean?
oh crap i forgot your a wasteman already

You're right I probably am wasting my life... Maybe I should say that Islam is totally false. Then make my own book, make you grow ridiculous facial hair in the style I like, wear the clothes I want you to wear, chant ridiculous things I made up on the spot, and kill you for leaving my cult? Elipsis Akbah allalalalalalala.

O and wasteman? Bwahahaha, did you post this from your blackberry in da hood you dumb little chav?
Reply 65
My type obviously doesnt give it away for free or they wouldnt be charging for it...isnt that obvious?

My best friend is a nursery nurse and has had 3 STIs and has given it out for free many more times than I have.

'Morals' don't come with profession my friend.

Anyway, whats immoral about using paper to wipe your backside when there is nothing else? What about the alternative? Ewww.

you seem like the type that would give it for free
and isnt sucking off a next man also 'Ewww.'
confused individual
That must be one of the worst things about being a muslim woman. Being unable to swim, or have a proper day at the beach. Theres some things that you just have to wear less clothing to participate in.

Believe it or not, it's practical :lol:

Spoiler

Reply 67
Original post by Elipsis

How could God die? God couldn't die, which shows your obvious misunderstanding which you have gotten from the lies spread by Mohammed as he made up things as he went along. Jesus, the earthly vessel in which God resided could die. What you are saying is that God is incapable of doing something, which is ridiculous. It is just Mohammed making up excuses as to why the Islamic faith exists when the bible clearly states there will be no more prophets til the end of times. Further to this, Mohammed performed ZERO miracles, and pointed to the rather medicore work that is the Quaran - which wasn't even compiled til long after his death, as his only miracle.

So we have established:
-Mohammed wasn't prophesised to come
-Mohammed performed no miracles
-Mohammed spread his cult by the sword, not through people willingly submitting to him, unless of course they benefited financially or via him not killing their children.
-Everything that preceded Mohammed in fact states he wouldn't come, so he is a false prophet, which is shown by the results of his cult.

We have seen cults before: Mormonism, The Jonestown Cult etc. They are all very much like Islam. They require you suspend pre-thought, and go straight into formulaic practices like chanting 5 times a day, wearing clothes like Mo Mo said, naming yourself after the supreme leader etc. etc. You will never see this though because you were brain washed from birth, so I am essentially wasting my time.

Fantastic post.

I cannot believe King Panther thinks Jesus WAS God?

He was the Son of God. I went to RC primary and secondary school, and church every week until being 12.
I went to Dubai a couple of years ago and they had an only female health club. It had a swimming pool in there that Muslim women can swim in!
I guess changes are happening in the Muslim world, slowly, but it's still happening.
Original post by King-Panther
Why did you leave?

There are a few reasons why I became an atheist, but the main reason I left Islam was because I couldn't see how a god can call himself all loving and all merciful while sending people to hell for not believing. If this supposed god loved humans so much, would he create a hell? Would he send people to that hell for simply not being able to believe in him? You might say that not all non-Muslims go to hell, and that non-Muslims who have read or listened to the Qur'an but have not followed it will go to hell, but really, they can't control whether they believe in it or not, it's a subconscious process, surely this supposed all knowing Allah would understand the thought processes of humans?

This is what it says in the Qur'an:
"But as for those who disbelieve, for them is fire of hell; it taketh not complete effect upon them so that they can die, nor is its torment lightened for them. Thus We punish every ingrate. And they cry for help there, (saying): Our Lord! Release us; we will do right, not (the wrong) that we used to do. ... Now taste (the flavour of your deeds), for evil-doers have no helper." (Qur'an 35:36-37)

^that Qur'an quote right there shows us quite a bit about Allah, how can an all merciful being not find it in his heart to give mercy and spare those who are in torment? Sending a human being into unbearable heat is more than enough on its own, but to not even stop their torture just goes to the utmost limits of cruelness, I wouldn't ever wish such an unmerciful punishment for even my worst enemy.

...And that's what first made me question Islam. I didn't choose to become an atheist, I was compelled to become an atheist, I can say the shahada as much as I like, it won't make a Muslim, because deep down in my subconscious brain, I won't believe in Islam, I have absolutely no control over what I believe.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 70
Original post by shush
confused individual

Reply 71
Original post by translucent

Spoiler

Wow.

How silly.

For crying out loud girls get those fantastic figures in a bikini/swimsuit! :elefant:
Fantastic post.

He was the Son of God. I went to RC primary and secondary school, and church every week until being 12.

Then why do people say Jesus, our lord, our saviour. I thought lord meant God :s-smilie:
Reply 73
Fantastic post.

He like most Muslims is not capable of understanding the trinity. Jesus was 3 things all at the same time.

So apparently because they can't wrap their heads around this concept, it must be false.
Original post by translucent

Spoiler

that is a wet-suit, not a burkha. There is a difference between a muslim females burkha ....and a wet-suit.

A wet-suit is used to dive in particularly cold waters at depth.
Only thing I don't get is that if it's only modesty, then why wear loads of makeup as well.

But tbh, many girls do that...can't blame the hijab for that.
Reply 76
Original post by shush
confused individual

Who mentioned sucking off?

Weird person.

Odd that, because you've never met me.

Very deluded presumption to make about someone you've never seen, met or spoke to other than on an anonymous forum.

I could equally say, you seem like the type to engage in incest.

Whatever.
Original post by blueray
Only thing I don't get is that if it's only modesty, then why wear loads of makeup as well.

You'll have to ask the girls that.

I'm Muslim and I see girls with hijabs wearing skinny jeans or jeggings, and I think ''What's the point in wearing a hijab?''.
Reply 78
Original post by blueray

Lol. Loads of muslim women wear make up.

Maybe because it improves their self confidence?

Is that a bad thing to you?

Urrrghhhh.
Original post by Fruitcake_OX
I feel the deepsest sympathy with any woman that has to hide her face and body in order to be accepted in their culture, you are prisoners of your religion and of your men - who by the way, arnt required to wear scarves on their heads and swelter in the hot weather.

Its the most widespread repression around today - the biggest joke of all is when muslim women say that its their choice (no love.) or when they say women that dress in short skirts or vest tops are repressed because were doing it to impress men... NO the differnce is im not forced into wearing my dresses and could wear a scarf if i wanted to, you would be radically condemed if you did by a religion which wants you far under its thumb.

No one is forced to do anything, and yh maybe a few people are but then again im sure there are extremist in other religions.
You Big Ass. :biggrin::angry:

Latest

Trending

Trending