The Student Room Group

Advice

I am a 19 year old female Muslim and I take my religion very seriously. I was on a date with my bf at a restaurant a couple days ago and i had loosely tied my hijab around my head that day. It was quite busy and someone has brushed passed my head and this led to my hijab falling off. There were a bunch of guys in the restaurant that had seen my hair. I had only wanted my husband to see my hair apart from my family members and this has been ruined. Can any person (preferably Muslim) give me advice regarding this. I haven’t spoken to my parents about this because I’m afraid :frown:

TIA!
If you take your religion seriously:

1. You wouldn't have a boyfriend
2. You would do your hijab properly whenever you go out.
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
I am a 19 year old female Muslim and I take my religion very seriously. I was on a date with my bf at a restaurant a couple days ago and i had loosely tied my hijab around my head that day. It was quite busy and someone has brushed passed my head and this led to my hijab falling off. There were a bunch of guys in the restaurant that had seen my hair. I had only wanted my husband to see my hair apart from my family members and this has been ruined. Can any person (preferably Muslim) give me advice regarding this. I haven’t spoken to my parents about this because I’m afraid :frown:

TIA!

If it was by accident im sure its fine, dont worry about it, and if you feel the need to tell your parents sure then go ahead but its not that big of deal if it was not intended which i hope is not, make sure to be more careful with your hijab next time tho

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending