The Student Room Group
Robotics at Plymouth University
University of Plymouth
Plymouth
Visit website

Plymouth freshers! Write your subjects :)

I thought seeing as i saw one for last year that got extremely popular i would start a thread where everyone can write their subject :smile:
Then we can get to know who will be on each of our courses..
Im doign BSc Adult Nursing, anyone else doing it? :biggrin:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Im doing Accounting and Finance :smile:
Robotics at Plymouth University
University of Plymouth
Plymouth
Visit website
Reply 2
BSc Computing :smile:
Reply 3
Live sound.....Fda then going on to my BA :biggrin:
Reply 4
BEd Primary Education (p.e)
LLB law :smile:
Reply 6
Maritime business and maritime law
Reply 7
Accounting and Finance :smile:
Reply 8
business studies :smile:
Reply 9
Economics
Reply 10
Psychology :smile:

Yet to meet anyone else that is doing psychology at Plymouth!
Reply 11
Original post by UrbanChaos
Psychology :smile:

Yet to meet anyone else that is doing psychology at Plymouth!

Hey! I know quite a few people doing Psychology at plymouth :smile: and thats only from my 6th form :smile:
I saw on the thread about this last year the majority of people who commented were doing Psychology, they were all laughing about how many people were doing it haha! You'll have no problem finding people! :smile: However im only 19, and doing Nursing the majority of people are always much older :P
Reply 12
Civil and Coastal Engineering :smile: havent yet found a single other person on the same course :L
Reply 13
Original post by ammzz
Hey! I know quite a few people doing Psychology at plymouth :smile: and thats only from my 6th form :smile:
I saw on the thread about this last year the majority of people who commented were doing Psychology, they were all laughing about how many people were doing it haha! You'll have no problem finding people! :smile: However im only 19, and doing Nursing the majority of people are always much older :P

Ah I see lol, I think Psychology is quite popular at Plymouth; and aww my friend does nursing and she said there's a real mix of people on the course :P
Reply 14
Original post by UrbanChaos
Ah I see lol, I think Psychology is quite popular at Plymouth; and aww my friend does nursing and she said there's a real mix of people on the course :P

Ah really? I hope there is! The majority of people i know are 30 :/
Ill find out when i get there i guess :P
Economics :smile: is anyone going to the applicant/ open day on saturday?
Reply 16
I applied for Psychology, but now I want to change course, anyone know how I can go about this? Thanks in advance
Reply 17
Economics with Politcs. Got it down as insurance but kinda wish it was my firm now.
Engineering with Foundation year
Reply 19
Criminology and Criminal Justice :biggrin: add me to Facebook - Aislingh14 xx

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending