The Student Room Group

Runescape

Scroll to see replies

I wonder just how sliw the floors would be :biggrin:

Depending on how soon it will be I might do a few

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by RadishWadish
I don't think there is one yet.. but there definitely should be :colone: anyone up for starting one?

I'm up for it, but I'd be starting fresh and be a F2P player until I've got reasonable F2P stats :colone:
Original post by Binary Freak
I'm up for it, but I'd be starting fresh and be a F2P player until I've got reasonable F2P stats :colone:

Great! :smile: just need a couple more people who'd be up for it then

If anybody's up for it I could do witha hard mode partner for a bit
When did they make mage and range rhino capes? And am I imagining things, or has hex got a buff (or going to get soon)?

That's good, just send a message over once you have enough players, just remember to host it on an f2p world, (tell me what world) and I've decided to use my old account, has reasonable construction :colone:
That's good, just send a message over once you have enough players, just remember to host it on an f2p world, (tell me what world) and I've decided to use my old account, has reasonable construction :colone:

but f2p=noob gear D: screwing over the pros
Original post by Jammy Duel
If anybody's up for it I could do witha hard mode partner for a bit

Hard mode sounds kinda.. hard :tongue: I'd probably be too much of a noob for that yet haha

Okey doke, no problem. :smile: I hope by 'reasonable' you don't mean 99. :rolleyes:
Original post by Jammy Duel
but f2p=noob gear D: screwing over the pros

:colone: I only have 20 Defence and 72 mage, but I've had me a fair few of PKs :biggrin:

When I get P2P I'm going to spend my holiday getting good stats :colone:
Hard mode sounds kinda.. hard :tongue: I'd probably be too much of a noob for that yet haha

Okey doke, no problem. :smile: I hope by 'reasonable' you don't mean 99. :rolleyes:

Construction is in the 70's but I have plans to get it in the 80's or 90's sometime :biggrin:

it isn't unless you try to survival prod :tongue:
No-one plays minigames anymore, it's sad :frown:
And really hard to find a game.
Awesome :biggrin: yeah, 5 people in total so we'd only need 3 more :smile:

I'm a bit late to this but for any future event, I'm up for anything.
i started chatting to the guy who made the fake 'Runescape 2' scam so that he wouldn't scam my account because damn i had some solid stuff in dat bank account :cool:
Just derped, ardy loded and ran to elves instead of elf lode...
Okay so runescapes made a comeback? What.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by HarrietROAR
Okay so runescapes made a comeback? What.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Or maybe more people still play than you anticipated
I fking hated trying to escape from ScapeRune. Stupid Evil Bob.
Original post by Tom_green_day
I'm a bit late to this but for any future event, I'm up for anything.

Perfect, maybe we could set it up tomorrow if everyone's online at the same time. :smile:

I know what you mean about minigames, barbarian assault always used to be my favourite but when I went recently nobody was there. :frown:
Perfect, maybe we could set it up tomorrow if everyone's online at the same time. :smile:

I know what you mean about minigames, barbarian assault always used to be my favourite but when I went recently nobody was there. :frown:

Wouldn't mind doing minigames for a while when I get P2P, I think we should do that when the clan is up :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest