The Student Room Group

CCEA A2 2 Chemistry May 2012

Scroll to see replies

Original post by matthew769
Yep so so happy :biggrin:

That's really well done! Did you make your offer? :smile:

I got 3A* and an A :eek:, how about you?

Thank you :smile: 3A* thats amazing congrats!! :biggrin:

I got A* in physics, A* in maths, A in chemistry and an A in further maths :tongue:

Met my offer and i'm into QUB for theoretical physics!! :biggrin:

What about yourself?? Get your offer ok?
Original post by Who_Is_It?
Thank you :smile: 3A* thats amazing congrats!! :biggrin:

I got A* in physics, A* in maths, A in chemistry and an A in further maths :tongue:

Met my offer and i'm into QUB for theoretical physics!! :biggrin:

What about yourself?? Get your offer ok?

Excellent results! Theoretical Physics :colone:

Yeah I made my offer for Actuarial Science at Queen's but I'm having second thoughts :confused:
Excellent results! Theoretical Physics :colone:

Yeah I made my offer for Actuarial Science at Queen's but I'm having second thoughts :confused:

Yep, theoretical physics :tongue: Can't wait to start!!

Why you having second thoughts about it? :frown: You'll prob have a chance to change before you start if you really wanted to :smile:
Yep, theoretical physics :tongue: Can't wait to start!!

Why you having second thoughts about it? :frown: You'll prob have a chance to change before you start if you really wanted to :smile:

Very nice, freshers should be fun too :colone:

Not sure, had a bit of an epiphany about my career plans haha. Kind of want to apply for a different course altogether now and would probably need to go to the likes of Imperial etc. to stand any chance of a good career in it.
Very nice, freshers should be fun too :colone:

Not sure, had a bit of an epiphany about my career plans haha. Kind of want to apply for a different course altogether now and would probably need to go to the likes of Imperial etc. to stand any chance of a good career in it.

Yea can't wait till freshers :biggrin:

Aww :frown: Well as long you're happy with whatever decision you make, cause there's nothing worse than regretting something for 3/4 years or wanting to do something else :frown: Could you even try that adjustment thingy on UCAS?? :tongue:

Best of luck to ya :smile:
Yea can't wait till freshers :biggrin:

Aww :frown: Well as long you're happy with whatever decision you make, cause there's nothing worse than regretting something for 3/4 years or wanting to do something else :frown: Could you even try that adjustment thingy on UCAS?? :tongue:

Best of luck to ya :smile:

I emailed Imperial about it but they said they don't accept any Adjustment applications :frown: Ah well, best of luck with your course and might see you around Queens someday haha

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending