The Student Room Group

Sciences po admissions interview

Scroll to see replies

Reply 120
I just finished my interview! It was not really good, I was bombed from all the sides! To add to pressure, I didnt know one question they asked me. Now, its time for me to wait!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 121
I was interviewed a few days ago in Sofia, Bulgaria - I'm applying to the Dijon campus. I thought it went quite badly, but at least I made them laugh so I guess it could have been worse. :smile: I'm quite eager to hear their decision, though I also dread it, haha. Anyone else go to the same interview?
Original post by bisaka
I was interviewed a few days ago in Sofia, Bulgaria - I'm applying to the Dijon campus. I thought it went quite badly, but at least I made them laugh so I guess it could have been worse. :smile: I'm quite eager to hear their decision, though I also dread it, haha. Anyone else go to the same interview?

Hello bisaka! I m going to have my interview for Dijon campus as well in a few days time. I wanted to know what exactly they asked you. What was your article about?
Reply 123
Original post by bere.ioana
Hello bisaka! I m going to have my interview for Dijon campus as well in a few days time. I wanted to know what exactly they asked you. What was your article about?

My article was about Viktor Yanukovych releasing a member of the opposition from jail in order to please the EU and make Ukraine's acceptance in it easier. After that I was asked a lot of questions on the topic of politics, but they weren't pre-made - they just followed to conversation. :smile:
Reply 124
Anyone applying for euro-latinamerican program in Poitiers? i have my interview on the 7th of May and I am very nervous! Specially worried because of the language. I rarely have conversations in French with anyone (living in US, no one speaks French), let alone presentations!
Hi! I have applied to Sciences Po (Dijon Campus) and I will have the admission interview in a few days, more exactly on May 10th and I would like to ask if anyone can tell me how it is. Thank you
Reply 126
Hey alexandra.sa,

Good luck with your interview! It will be pretty intense, I am guessing your article will be connected with France and current situation with Francois Holland or Mr. Weak. Just go over history and you'll be just fine :smile:
They're really nice but I was really asked a lot of questions so you need to stand you guard!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 127
Original post by Europe18
I just finished my interview! It was not really good, I was bombed from all the sides! To add to pressure, I didnt know one question they asked me. Now, its time for me to wait!

Posted from TSR Mobile

HI! I am applying for the Reims Campus and have my interview in a week's time, and going by the feedback here, I think I will be grilled relentlessly :frown:
What were you asked anyway?
Oh, and which campus did you apply for?
Reply 128
Original post by bisaka
My article was about Viktor Yanukovych releasing a member of the opposition from jail in order to please the EU and make Ukraine's acceptance in it easier. After that I was asked a lot of questions on the topic of politics, but they weren't pre-made - they just followed to conversation. :smile:

Bloody hell...my interview for Dijon is at the beginning of June in London and I would have NO IDEA how to answer anything on that!!...I seriously need to start studying for this!
Reply 129
Original post by lawson9_5
Bloody hell...my interview for Dijon is at the beginning of June in London and I would have NO IDEA how to answer anything on that!!...I seriously need to start studying for this!

Well don't freak out too much - I thought I had done quite poorly, but just a couple of days ago I received an email reading they had accepted me. :smile:

Is anyone else going to the Dijon campus this fall? If yes - PM me. And also is there a Facebook group for this particular campus? :smile:
Reply 130
I got accepted too! But got accepted to the Poitiers campus. Is there a facebook group for this campus?
Reply 131
I got accepted to the euro-American campus, Reims! Anyone?
Reply 132
Wow. I am so happy that I found this site.
I applied for Dijon and I have interwiev on 31st May in Tallin (Estonia).
Is anybody going to interwiev in Tallin?
Hey guys!!! I'm an italian student! I just got back from the interview in dijon, last week!!!... Does anyone know how much time will i have to wait to know if I'm admitted or not???
Hi everyone! I got accepted to the Euro-American campus in Reims!

As for the admissions results, they vary depending on when you had your interview. Decisions are made eg. mid-May and mid-June. I had my interview on 17th April and got my results exactly a month after that, but I read some people got the decision even after a week. You should get your answer mid-June :smile:
Original post by jonesjones

As for the admissions results, they vary depending on when you had your interview. Decisions are made eg. mid-May and mid-June. I had my interview on 17th April and got my results exactly a month after that, but I read some people got the decision even after a week. You should get your answer mid-June :smile:

Heyy if you dont mind me asking, where are you from? :smile:
Reply 136

Helloo im also accepted to the euro american campus !
Hey, nice to see someone from Reims here!

Original post by ninetydegrees
Heyy if you dont mind me asking, where are you from? :smile:

Warsaw, Poland is the place :wink:
Hey, nice to see someone from Reims here!

Warsaw, Poland is the place :wink:

Ohh ok, did u do the IB by any chance...? :biggrin:
Original post by ninetydegrees
Ohh ok, did u do the IB by any chance...? :biggrin:

Yes, indeed, I attended the IB programme (graduated in 2011), why? :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending