The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

ESPS dual degree UCL - Sciences Po

Have any applicants for 23 fall received interview invitations from ucl and sps?🥺

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
nope, still waiting !
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
still waiting... :/

edit: from what I can see on here, interviews are usually around the 6th and 7th of April, and we might not hear anything until a just before. so I would guess we will hear about an interview in the coming week.
(edited 1 year ago)
I just got an interview, for this Friday, 7th of April.
got my interview too, on the 6th of April!
Original post by Skrutty26
I just got an interview, for this Friday, 7th of April.
Reply 5
got an interview for the 7th of april as well
Reply 6
does anyone have info on how many applicants they interview, and how many eventually get in ?
Original post by ucaslay
does anyone have info on how many applicants they interview, and how many eventually get in ?

No idea for the interview, but about 20 people get admitted according to the website.
Yeah... it's tough. But we got interviews, so that's something!
I didn't get anything so I'm guessing I got rejected. Kind of sad but oh well. What campus did you guys apply to ?
Original post by isanzdeacedo
I didn't get anything so I'm guessing I got rejected. Kind of sad but oh well. What campus did you guys apply to ?

Just be patient, you might hear something soon! I know it's tough but stay hopeful.
I applied to the Poitiers campus, to study Portuguese.
Yes I will thank you. I applied to Paris campus to study German so maybe it depends on the campus. At least that's what I want to believe
Just be patient, you might hear something soon! I know it's tough but stay hopeful.
I applied to the Poitiers campus, to study Portuguese.
heyyy, I also just got an interview for the Dual Degree UCL/Sciences Po at Poitiers in a couple days! Does anyone know if we have an image analysis section of the interview like it says on the Sciences Po website? or is the interview different for the Dual degree...? Slash does anyone know what the interview consists of?

Thank you! :smile:
I applied to study Italian at the Menton campus :smile:
Original post by studentslay101
heyyy, I also just got an interview for the Dual Degree UCL/Sciences Po at Poitiers in a couple days! Does anyone know if we have an image analysis section of the interview like it says on the Sciences Po website? or is the interview different for the Dual degree...? Slash does anyone know what the interview consists of?

Thank you! :smile:

hey, I'm also going for Poitiers!
There is no image analysis, according to someone I know who did the interview.
Details can be found here: https://www.ucl.ac.uk/european-international-social-political-studies/sites/european-international-social-political-studies/files/interview-notes.pdf
I don't know if this is fully up to date but it seems right.
Thank you so much!!!! Good luck!
Details can be found here: https://www.ucl.ac.uk/european-international-social-political-studies/sites/european-international-social-political-studies/files/interview-notes.pdf
Thank you!
Do you know if when it says your 'region' this means the regional focus of your campus? Aka Latin America for Poitiers applicants...? Or the where you live haha ...
yes, i’m pretty sure
Original post by studentslay101
Do you know if when it says your 'region' this means the regional focus of your campus? Aka Latin America for Poitiers applicants...? Or the where you live haha ...
Original post by ucaslay
I applied to study Italian at the Menton campus :smile:

Me too :smile: Do you know in which language the oral will be?
Original post by ines2005
Me too :smile: Do you know in which language the oral will be?

If you've applied to Menton, I think it will mostly be in English, probably with some French, but I'm not certain.
The document says "The interview will be in either French (if the Paris campus is chosen) or English"
However, a friend of mine applied to Menton last year, and did it in French.

donc je suis pas certain, désolé. je préparerais pour les deux, mais je crois que c'est principalement des questions sur vos motivations, vos intérêts, vos connaissances sur l'UE et la région méditerranéenne. tqt ça va aller

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending