The Student Room Group

Sciences po admissions interview

Scroll to see replies

In my case there was the headmaster of sciences po dijon and other two people...what about you?
Reply 161
same, Dijon campus headmaster and woman and man from Dijon campus too.
It made me more nervous, because I applied to Dijon
Original post by KitijaB
same, Dijon campus headmaster and woman and man from Dijon campus too.
It made me more nervous, because I applied to Dijon

Yeah.... me toooo!!! It was quite surreal actually!! Results will be this week..... fingers crossed !!!
Reply 163
I'm checking my email every single moment :biggrin: *fingers crossed*
Reply 164
Original post by ksenykus
hey guys, is anyone having an interview in London on 17th of June? :smile: I have applied for a Campus in Reims, getting nervous...:s-smilie:

Hey. Yeah, I just got an email today that I also have an interview next Monday in London. I thought it was too late for interviews so I had just given up hope...and now I basically need to learn all of Central and Eastern Europe's current affairs in a week!! Major stress. (I'm applying for the Dijon Campus.) Are you from London?
Reply 165
[QUOTE="lawson9_5;43078438"]Hey. Yeah, I just got an email today that I also have an interview next Monday in London. I thought it was too late for interviews so I had just given up hope...and now I basically need to learn all of Central and Eastern Europe's current affairs in a week!! Major stress. (I'm applying for the Dijon Campus.) Are you from London?[/QUOTE

Same here, I have to learn all the history of transatlantic relations...I have just finished my A level, yesterday it was my last exam, so now all time devoted to Sciences Po. At what time do you have your interview?
Good luck to you!
(edited 10 years ago)
hey guys, is anyone having an interview in London on 17th of June? :smile: I have applied for a Campus in Reims, getting nervous...:s-smilie:

Hey! same here - Reims on the 17th of June! I m freaking out, honestly!
How do you prepare for it and where are you from if you don't mind me asking?
Reply 167
Same here, I have to learn all the history of transatlantic relations...I have just finished my A level, yesterday it was my last exam, so now all time devoted to Sciences Po. At what time do you have your interview?
Good luck to you!

Haha, seems like we're all in the same boat! I have to be there at 1pm to read over the article they'll give me. Where are you from, if you don't mind me asking? I am coming down from Scotland...and so far, from what I can see, there don't seem to be many British people applying!(-especially for Dijon.)
Hey guys!!! I just got admitted in Dijon!!! Anybody else going there????
Reply 169
Original post by Italian.student
Hey guys!!! I just got admitted in Dijon!!! Anybody else going there????

Troppi italiani a ScPo :P
Reply 170
I didn't get in :frown:

Now I regret not canceling the interwiev and going sick to other country and interwiev.
Anyways, can't change the past. :/

Congrats, italian.studen enjoy your time in Sciences Po :smile:
Reply 171
I can confidently say that I have never had a worse interview. Applying for the central and eastern European campus, I get an article to present/analyse about the Italian political system from the Economist which completely lost me! The interview was only marginally better but all in all, I can safely say that it would take a miracle to get into Sciences Po now, sadly.
Reply 172
Original post by lawson9_5
I can confidently say that I have never had a worse interview. Applying for the central and eastern European campus, I get an article to present/analyse about the Italian political system from the Economist which completely lost me! The interview was only marginally better but all in all, I can safely say that it would take a miracle to get into Sciences Po now, sadly.

Trust me you could not be worse than me. I had a text about the legalisation of marihuana in certain American states...it was terrible, I didn't have a chance to use any of my political knowledge.
Anyhow, good luck
Trust me you could not be worse than me. I had a text about the legalisation of marihuana in certain American states...it was terrible, I didn't have a chance to use any of my political knowledge.
Anyhow, good luck

Hi! I met you at the interview - was right before you :P
Did they ask you about the health arguments in favor of legalization of prostitution? haha What was your reply, if they did?

(nice to meet you btw:biggrin:)
Reply 174
Original post by Valerie Tsekhanska
Hi! I met you at the interview - was right before you :P
Did they ask you about the health arguments in favor of legalization of prostitution? haha What was your reply, if they did?

(nice to meet you btw:biggrin:)

nice to meet you too!
find me on FB (Kseny Kus) I will tell you about the interview in more details :smile:
Hey guys! I have just been admitted to Sciences Po in Reims. Anyone else?? Contact me :colondollar:
Original post by Valerie Tsekhanska
Hey guys! I have just been admitted to Sciences Po in Reims. Anyone else?? Contact me :colondollar:

Hi! I've been admitted to Sciences Po Reims too (last month)! Nice to see someone from the future campus here :biggrin:
Reply 177
Original post by jonesjones
Hi! I've been admitted to Sciences Po Reims too (last month)! Nice to see someone from the future campus here :biggrin:

Hey guys! I've also been admitted to Sciences Po Reims! I'm from Norway, where are you from? :smile:
Original post by johannejs
Hey guys! I've also been admitted to Sciences Po Reims! I'm from Norway, where are you from? :smile:

Hi there! I'm from Poland; Warsaw to be exact :wink: So excited about going to Reims, had my interview on campus in April :smile:
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by johannejs

Original post by jonesjones
Hi there! I'm from Poland; Warsaw to be exact :wink: So excited about going to Reims, had my interview on campus in April :smile:

So we gonna study together then! FB me, guys :smile: Valerie Tsekhanska

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending