The Student Room Group

3 exams tomorrow HELP!

Right! So tomorrow I have 3 exams and it so happened that they all have clashed which is why I have 3 exams....One on them in Business studies unit 1 and this is the second one of all 3 that I will be taking and probably one of the most important ones I would say...last time i took this Unit 1 i got a D so any tips on how to push that D to a C? I just need some tips on how to stay calm during the day !! Thank you for anyones help:biggrin:
Reply 1
I've just posted a series of tips on BUSS1 exam technique on twitter - which might help calm the nerves:

https://twitter.com/#!/tutor2u

Jim
Reply 2
Original post by Jim Riley
I've just posted a series of tips on BUSS1 exam technique on twitter - which might help calm the nerves:

https://twitter.com/#!/tutor2u

Jim

Thank you very much :biggrin:
Reply 3
Get your ass off TSR and revise! :biggrin:
Reply 4
Original post by Tom26070
Get your ass off TSR and revise! :biggrin:

Hehehe.....Thats not bad advice either ;D
Reply 5
Original post by Santaxox
Right! So tomorrow I have 3 exams and it so happened that they all have clashed which is why I have 3 exams....One on them in Business studies unit 1 and this is the second one of all 3 that I will be taking and probably one of the most important ones I would say...last time i took this Unit 1 i got a D so any tips on how to push that D to a C? I just need some tips on how to stay calm during the day !! Thank you for anyones help:biggrin:

What are the other subjects that you have an exam in 2morrow? Take a water bottle with you and ask if you can go to the toilet between each exam :smile:. This will allow you to get your thoughts together and hopefully put you in the frame of mind for the next exam
Reply 6
Original post by bahjat93
What are the other subjects that you have an exam in 2morrow? Take a water bottle with you and ask if you can go to the toilet between each exam :smile:. This will allow you to get your thoughts together and hopefully put you in the frame of mind for the next exam

Thank you I appreciate your help!!! take care x
Reply 7
What about my sister who has 5 exams in one day with only 1 long or 2 short breaks?
She's sitting her GCSEs btw
Reply 8
Original post by *Nasir*
What about my sister who has 5 exams in one day with only 1 long or 2 short breaks?
She's sitting her GCSEs btw

GCSEs don't count :P.
Anyways i had around 6 GCSE exams in one day
Reply 9
Time to revise my friend
Reply 10
Just revising for unit 2 and pretty worried about the timing as we only have an hour and a half...now for some people the timing isnt a problem, but i think it can effect my grade a little bit because i am not a very fast writer....Just need some revision techniques or some timing tips and how to use the time I have well. Any help will be appreciated :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending