The Student Room Group
Students graduating at Aberystwyth University
Aberystwyth University

Aberystywth entrance exam

Im doing the aberystwyth entrance exams next month, im doing law and english lit, i was wondering how much am i expected to write and also what should i use to prepare myself for the exams
Original post by Anonymous #1
Im doing the aberystwyth entrance exams next month, im doing law and english lit, i was wondering how much am i expected to write and also what should i use to prepare myself for the exams

Hi there! It's great to hear that you will be doing our Entrance Exams, the exams lasts 1 hour and 30 minutes. We have past paper on our website here to help you prepare: https://www.aber.ac.uk/en/study-with-us/ug-studies/scholarships/entrance-scholarships-merit-awards/past-papers/

Good luck!
Anna
Students graduating at Aberystwyth University
Aberystwyth University
Reply 2
hi! good luck with your entrance exams tomorrow!! im doing ones for human/physical geography and structuring it similar to longer 20 mark questions id get in my a level exams. hope this helps!
Reply 3
Original post by meganf1357
hi! good luck with your entrance exams tomorrow!! im doing ones for human/physical geography and structuring it similar to longer 20 mark questions id get in my a level exams. hope this helps!

I'm doing the same papers tomorrow too and oh boy have I not planned them for 20 marks. I planned them for like 15 AT MOST because they say "describe". Good luck tomorrow, hopefully we both get uncondtionals and maybe see each other in September <3.
(edited 2 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest