The Student Room Group

French aqa listening exam 14th may 2012

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by No brainer1
omg did any of you think that the actual audio recording was faster than the previous recordings..

Yes I thought it went quite fast, I found myself rushing to finish writing at the end of the written questions. Damn you AQA!
Reply 61
I found it so hard,

what did everyone get for the guy and his daughter on holiday?

like the one that asked what he felt about the holiday
Reply 62
I think all the students who took this exam should protest or complain to the aqa examboard because it was waaay too hard to comprimise!!!!! :6
Reply 63
omg did any of you think that the actual audio recording was faster than the previous recordings..

Yes definitely, the pauses were a lot shorter i thought!
Reply 64
I think all the students who took this exam should protest or complain to the aqa examboard because it was waaay too hard to comprimise!!!!! :6

it wont help. i will only complain if the grade boundaries are too high.
Reply 65
Original post by timeteo9
I think I got the wrong end of the stick with the holidays one, I put that he liked it because he went for a walk in the forest...! :/

i put walk in the forest !!!
Reply 66
any of you here go to a grammar school?
i hope one exam does affect my overall grade, i was on a solid A* with my speaking and writing so this hopefully wont be too harsh on it
Original post by A193
i put in facotry because, i heard tht he tests the bed, to make sure that they are comfortbale, and then they are sent to hotels and furniture shops - they're trying to trick us

ahhh that would make so much sense! i was so confused because I heard words that would work for all of them, i think i put hotel in the end :/
Reply 69
For environment question I put they use wood for cooking and try to encourage renewbale energy ?
and for the 2nd part something about the government but I didnt know what else to put - what did everyone else get?

for the party question did you get vetements for the first bit or apperance I can't remember what it was
also food and other guests were antoher answer

for steak question did anyone put it was too fat ?
Reply 70
What did people put where they talked about subjects?
I got

Languages P
Art N
Music P/N
Science N
Reply 71
Did anyone get for the Mali question that solar is the only solar power is the solution, and she is pessimistic?
Reply 72
Original post by whoopli
For environment question I put they use wood for cooking and try to encourage renewbale energy ?
and for the 2nd part something about the government but I didnt know what else to put - what did everyone else get?

for the party question did you get vetements for the first bit or apperance I can't remember what it was
also food and other guests were antoher answer

for steak question did anyone put it was too fat ?

I heard trop gras so I put too fatty
Reply 73
Many people at my school including myself found it hard... It is reassuring to hear that it was not just us. Here are some answers we got in answer to some of your questions;
The question about the job of the man I got: he works in a furniture shop. I also got too much cream in the desert, not enough sugar in the tart and the curry was too spicy (although my friends got it was actually cold) also the steak was too big and she was unable to eat it all or it was bloody or something along those lines
Reply 74
Original post by NavD
Did anyone get for the Mali question that solar is the only solar power is the solution, and she is pessimistic?

I put solar is solution too
and then I also put about the government

Not sure if they're right though
Original post by QnRtt
What did people put where they talked about subjects?
I got

Languages P
Art N
Music P/N
Science N

Think I answered those the same as you.
Reply 76
if anyone has got a bit of spare time on their hands, maybe they could combine all the answers. sorry, i cant do it right now. its almost 1 am where i live. i'll do it tmrw if no one has done it by then.
Reply 77
Original post by domp27
if anyone has got a bit of spare time on their hands, maybe they could combine all the answers. sorry, i cant do it right now. its almost 1 am where i live. i'll do it tmrw if no one has done it by then.

1) homelessness
2) racism
3) he enjoys his work
4) likes working with children
5) she has always wanted to be a mechanic
6) she doesn't like wearing the clothes

Someone please continue...
Reply 78
For the question about camping
what did she think of holdiday?

why?
furious because it rained all week?
Reply 79
Original post by whoopli
For the question about whether they like music lessons did you put P or P/N??

P/N, because he likes it, but he spends so much time he has no time for his friends

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending