The Student Room Group

AQA French Listening 14th May

The old thread was taken down, because I believe people were discussing the edexcel paper, when not enough time had passed. This thread is just for the AQA paper.
(edited 11 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Well I thought it was really hard! especially the last question!
Reply 2
The last question was awful! :biggrin: Totally got muddled up... the holiday one wasn't too good either.
Reply 3
Incredibly hard. Last question was a pain, didn't understand it at all! :tongue:

No one at my school found it easy.
Reply 4
Same at my school too, which means fingers crosses the grade boundaries will be low! :smile: It's so annoying, i did well in the past papers and just was so confused with some of the questions in this paper- it's like they were trying to trick us on some of them haha.
Reply 5
i did okay fingers crossed for nice LOW grade boundaries for this paper and i MAY get an A for french
Reply 6
I just put really generic answers for the last question- like 'he was full of regret'
Reply 7
I thought it was fairly straightforward to be honest apart from the first question. I put "Domestic Violence" btu I now believ it was "Homelessness"? That one on the holiday was quite tricky, I agree. For the first of them, the daughter wasn't happy as there was a lot of noise and it was raining everyday in the coutnryside. Then, the father was also dissappointed with the holiday because he thought before that he was get more out of the trip to the coutnryside e.g. a better understanding of the environment.

What was the last question again? I remember that was quite tough as well, I think I managed to get through it though.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 8
Oh yeah the last question. He was upset because he had rather annoyed his girlfriend, wanting to be with her all the time. It has influenced him in the sense that he has changed his life and he wants to study but has little motivation to carry on. That's what I got anyway.
Reply 9
confused me a bit on one of the sections because it sounded like they all found the guests to be the most important factor at the party
Reply 10
I found the holiday and last page tough too.
And the food one with the steak? Too raw/overcooked/too big? My classmates all had different answers to them
Reply 11
For the first question I was going to put homelessness but put famine.
What about the food questions? What did you all get for them?
Reply 12
For the steak question I said it was too raw and too big. Looks like I got all the written questions wrong :frown:
Reply 13
btw what are the boundaries like.....for AQA and edexcel? guessing the aqa is /40...so boundaries should be roughly similar
Reply 14
where did the boy work? arghhh I put furniture but loads of people put the other ones help please!
Reply 15
i put that the daughter was angry because of the trees being cutting down and that she wanted to protect the environment what a fail :colondollar:
Reply 16
Anyone else hear about the man working in a shop dressing up like santa..?
Reply 17
For the first question I definately got homelessness for one, and what ever A was for the other.
What did you get for the guy that tested matresses? Did he work in a factory to make sure that people had good night sleeps?
And what about the father-he was disappointed because he wanted to do lots of walking but couldn't because there were too many people?
And What about the effects from breaking up with his girldfriend?
Reply 18
I put for that one that he liked his job seeing as he wasnt a sales assistant and only worked in november and december but seriously where did the guy workk??? furniture shop or factory?
Reply 19
I said the boy worked in a factory but it could have been factory or furniture shop really.. :s-smilie:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending