Reply 2
Charleigh
it's José Gonzalez.... Listen to it for free here:
http://www.myspace.com/josegonzalezmusic

I love it!!

Thankyou for that, thats brilliant! cheers
Reply 3
you're welcome!!

And the best thing about that commercial is the fact that they actually DID use like a billion real bouncing balls, no special effects or computer effects!! haha...
Reply 4
The song doesn't seem to fit the advert though, i was a tad confused!!!
Charleigh
you're welcome!!

And the best thing about that commercial is the fact that they actually DID use like a billion real bouncing balls, no special effects or computer effects!! haha...

Well, they actually used 250,000 bouncy balls to start with, although many of them got lost in the process of filming. Still, I saw a brief documentary on the making of the advert, and it looked like so much fun.
Reply 6
Angel Interceptor
Well, they actually used 250,000 bouncy balls to start with, although many of them got lost in the process of filming. Still, I saw a brief documentary on the making of the advert, and it looked like so much fun.

HAHAHAHA!!
Okay then.... still a lot of bouncing balls!! hehe... I would have loooved to be there!! :biggrin:
Reply 7
Mad4it_87
Does anyone know what song they use in this ad? it sounds like a really nice acoustic guitar tune but i dont know the name of it or who its by. By the way if anyone doesnt know, its the ad with about 1,000,000 different colour bouncing balls in it.

It's sang by Jose Gonzalez in this advert but it's not his song. It's a cover. It's orginally by fellow Swede eletronic duo, The Knife.
The making of the whole advert is on the site, and it's a pretty cool thing to watch.
Reply 9
Refused
It's sang by Jose Gonzalez in this advert but it's not his song. It's a cover. It's orginally by fellow Swede eletronic duo, The Knife.

True, but his version is beautiful.
As is his whole album. Worth getting.
Reply 10
I like both versions and i just dowbnloaded the swedish version. My first itunes downlaod and probably near my last if spiral frog is good.
Reply 11
There's an extended version of the advert on the Sony Bravia site, if you've only seen the advert on TV.

Apparantly, there's going to be a new version involving lot of paint - hmm, couldn't guess what's going to happen there could you?

Latest

Trending

Trending