The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

UCL Applicant Thread for 2013 Entry

Scroll to see replies

Im hoping to apply to UCL for economics with the year abroad!! They require A*AA, does UCL look at ums or mainly your reference and personal statement?
My unis are UCL being my first choice then surrey 2nd and am not too sure about others thinking queen marys, warwick ..
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Reply 41
UCAS BUZZ word is out for 2013, for me anyway :biggrin:
Reply 42
Original post by sundogs
Brilliant well I'll meet you there :smile: I'm working on the summer school and will be helping out with the French language strand!

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad

Looking forward to meeting you and everyone else :cool: :biggrin:
Well I guess I won't be going to UCL anymore, after sitting AQA FP4 and Mechanics 3....... :frown:
Original post by Defragmentation
Aha, I'd like to go to university in London for different reasons - I definitely want to move away for University, and London is such a vibrant city!

That degree actually sounds brilliant to me (I do a mixture of science and arts a-levels).

Oh, well either way London is the way to go!
I think I just like the flexibility of it..there's a range of combinations to choose from too :smile:
Thinking of applying for English and French (Modern Languages Plus) !!! :smile: Would be great to hear anybody else pursuing this degree!!

Anybody at the open day on the 4th??
Reply 46
Hello, I will hopefully be applying to UCL to do History of Art if my As grades are good enough and predicted grades. Is abyone else thinking of applying for this subject? I don't know anyone else who wants to do History of Art, let alone at UCL so it would be nice to hear from someone.
I'll apply to UCL for economics or economics and statistics or maybe even both.
Reply 48
I'm new to this site so could someone please tell me how I can add myself to this thread. Any help will be much appreciated.

Thanks. :smile:
Hey everyone, applying for Modern Language Plus: Italian and Management in 2013 assuming that my AS' don't let me down heh! Looking forward to getting to know you all :smile:
Reply 50
Hi! I'm thinking of applying to study History at UCL. I am also considering applying to LSE and KCL and haven't really thought of my other two choices yet :smile:
Reply 51
Hey everyone :smile:
I want to apply to ucl too for english and german law. so excited!!! :tongue:
Reply 52
Chemistry :smile:
Original post by meatsix
Biochemistry hopefully if I do get the grades.

Has any one done any work experience related to their chosen area of study?

weeks work experience at cambridge. GET IN!
Original post by Imposition
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/wiki/UCL_Applicant_Thread_for_2013_Entry

I'll have to get a Mod to change it to 'UCL Applicants Stalking Page 2013' seeing as I am unable to do so.

How do those people know their predicted grades already. And how do you add yourself to it?
I'm going to apply to do chemistry because I love the fact that there's a lot of maths. Also I want to live in London! My parents want me to apply to Cambridge but I'm not keen on the idea :s-smilie:
Reply 56
Hey, is anyone considering Law at UCL?

I wondered if they accept tariff scores in addition?
Reply 57
Original post by SweetChilliSauce
I'm surprised this hasn't been made yet. (if it has then please delete this one and refer me to the existing one). Since it was around this time last year the 2012 entry was created, I thought I should make this one.

Is anyone applying for UCL 2013 entry? [specifically Law *winkwink*]

I'mhoping to do Law at UCL too!
What have you taken at A level? :smile:
Reply 58
Original post by XLauraLouX
Hey, is anyone considering Law at UCL?

I wondered if they accept tariff scores in addition?

hi :smile: i want to do law as well
Reply 59
Original post by katii:)
hi :smile: i want to do law as well

Hi :biggrin: What have you taken at A Level?
I'm sooooo scared about grades and the LNAT!!!! hahaha

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending