The Student Room Group

The Jubilee, The Brainwashing, The Monarchy - Time to Wake up

Scroll to see replies

Reply 760
Original post by Miza
The point I am making is that majority of people, who are blind followers of the herd will pretty much eat any 'poo' fed to them, the elite will keep feeding them the 'poo' and they will just take it and eat it like it's a normal thing to do, because others do it.

Anyway, there's no single solution to fix the problem, but one thing for sure is that I would rather spend my time in a more productive way then fighting invisible battle with every single person who challenges my argument in this thread.

You are, without doubt, the most mentally deficient person I have EVER seen on these forums.
Reply 761
Original post by Joe909
You are, without doubt, the most mentally deficient person I have EVER seen on these forums.

I would have challenged you to an intellectual duel battle, but I have noticed that you, my friend, have no weapon :frown:
Reply 762
Original post by Miza
I would have challenged you to an intellectual duel battle, but I have noticed that you, my friend, have no weapon :frown:

I loled at the word intellect and you in the same context.
Reply 763
I'm just glad that ma'am gave everyone an extra days holiday.

I think my 52p that it cost me to keep the monarchy running was well worth it if that is the result.

I wish she would do that more often :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending