The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

Self catered accommodation closest to Law department

Hi all

I can see many nice rooms have already gone, apart from Dugfa which other residence is quite modern on University Park campus? I will be studying law.

Thanks
Reply 1
broadgate park (en-suite, twin, studio, shared bathrooms) and albion house (only shared bathroom rooms) are the closest self catered to the law building i think!! they aren’t as modern as dagfa but i’m sure you’ll be fine there!
if you desperately want somewhere more modern you’ll have to look at accom near jubilee campus such as st peter’s court, deakins and nottingham two, but it is quite a long walk to university park campus from there, but there are hopper buses
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
broadgate park (en-suite, twin, studio, shared bathrooms) and albion house (only shared bathroom rooms) are the closest self catered to the law building i think!! they aren’t as modern as dagfa but i’m sure you’ll be fine there!
if you desperately want somewhere more modern you’ll have to look at accom near jubilee campus such as st peter’s court, deakins and nottingham two, but it is quite a long walk to university park campus from there, but there are hopper buses

Thank you so much, is there a waitlist system at all? Or once fully booked it’s fully booked ? As I’m still keen on Dagfa.
Reply 3
Thank you so much, is there a waitlist system at all? Or once fully booked it’s fully booked ? As I’m still keen on Dagfa.

i honestly don’t think there is - uni of nottingham site is really badly put together for booking accommodation compared to other unis i’ve seen, they just don’t have a lot of info on it and it’s all just a lottery really
i think it’s safe to say you’ll have to look into other accom since it is fully booked which is a bummer, good luck though!!
Reply 4
i honestly don’t think there is - uni of nottingham site is really badly put together for booking accommodation compared to other unis i’ve seen, they just don’t have a lot of info on it and it’s all just a lottery really
i think it’s safe to say you’ll have to look into other accom since it is fully booked which is a bummer, good luck though!!

Other unis release accommodation in badges not on a first come first serve basis, which is a fairer system. I don’t understand the difference between this bronze, silver and gold rooms either ? Can’t really see much from the pictures?
Reply 5
Hi all

I can see many nice rooms have already gone, apart from Dugfa which other residence is quite modern on University Park campus? I will be studying law.

Thanks

Hi, I will also be studying law! I would say broadgate park would be good! Its a bit of a walk but not as much as walking from the jubilee campus or other areas, overall it's pretty good. I know some people who took law last year and stayed at broadgate and they said it was great!
Reply 6
Original post by flamallama
Hi, I will also be studying law! I would say broadgate park would be good! It’s a bit of a walk but not as much as walking from the jubilee campus or other areas, overall it's pretty good. I know some people who took law last year and stayed at broadgate and they said it was great!

Thank you that’s helpful, I’m thinking of staying at jubilee now as the accommodation is nicer.
Reply 7
Thank you that’s helpful, I’m thinking of staying at jubilee now as the accommodation is nicer.

No problem! Im glad you figured it all out :smile:
Reply 8
I can’t seem to confirm my accommodation due to log in issues on roost, any idea how long they will keep my place for ??

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending