The Student Room Group

GCSE AQA German Exam - 18.6.12

Scroll to see replies

Original post by mrdw
yeah possibly, can't be sure though

aha cheers mate :smile: it should work cos it was only 1 mark and never asked for a reason, but see on results day i guess
Original post by Fas
wednesdays history ? wasnt there an exam on Inter-war years and Nazi Germany from 1919-1945 last Tuesday ? :confused:

I'm with edexcel for history D: So our exam is this wednesday :frown:

*cries* So. Much. Stress.
Original post by Xx4L3x
Was the second question about Paul? Was that her boyfriend?

part a ) shes annoyed cos her mate Paul has got a new girlfriend

part b) her brother has gone and told Paul that she wants to go out with him
Reply 103
Original post by Fas
aha cheers mate :smile: it should work cos it was only 1 mark and never asked for a reason, but see on results day i guess

yeah, the question would of probably been why does she not like it but it only asked for what she felt
Original post by Missyeln213

oh right i see :P
Reply 105
Original post by mrdw
yeah 1 is the best mark, her father was guessing what happened and it was that she got a 1 in english. the others, including the maths one, she said didn't happen

Just wondering, were we just meant to guess that was what it was or did it explain it?
Reply 106
Did anyone do foundation tier
Reply 107
Original post by 68242
Just wondering, were we just meant to guess that was what it was or did it explain it?

nah, you would only know if you got taugh it in school or something, which you probably should of
Reply 108
I put

Part 1: ) Noone told her that her boyfriend Paul has a new girlfriend

Part 2 : ) Her brother told Paul she wants to get back with him and thought this was mean.

So Id get the marks ?
Reply 109
for the positives and negatives of the internet, i think it went P, P+N, N? I found that one hard :frown:
Reply 110
Can someone tell me the answers to the whole three part diet question?

Also, what were the answers to the poverty question?
Overall I thought the exam was OK-probably the hardest one but still manageable in most areas. The places in which I got stuck were:
the diet questions where I put i)he lost weight ii)she has eaten too much and iii)it is bad.
the hobbies question where I put he thought it was a waste of time, then he races fast cars (not sure) and his friend doesn't like it because he pollutes the environment driving everywhere.
what other questions did people find hard?
Reply 112
Original post by Fas
i put for that first one that he never throws away litter - cos he said he doesnt get rid of his bottles

i originally put recycles glass though , then crossed it out

no idea !

Yeah thats what I said :smile: He gives the bottles back so he doesn't throw away bottles (litter)
Original post by Xx4L3x
I put

Part 2 : ) Her brother told Paul she wants to get back with him and thought this was mean.

So Id get the marks ?

Yeah thats exactly what I put-pretty confident with that answer.
Reply 114
Original post by Xx4L3x
I put

So Id get the marks ?

i guessed that one and got it completely wrong! I said her ex boyfriend had got a new girlfriend for part one and then completely missed part two (writing the answer for part one and then someone had like a coughing fit when they played it the second time :angry:) so i put that her brother set them up!
Reply 115
Original post by milworthy
Overall I thought the exam was OK-probably the hardest one but still manageable in most areas. The places in which I got stuck were:
the diet questions where I put i)he lost weight ii)she has eaten too much and iii)it is bad.
the hobbies question where I put he thought it was a waste of time, then he races fast cars (not sure) and his friend doesn't like it because he pollutes the environment driving everywhere.
what other questions did people find hard?

i got the same for the diets question, but guessed the last two.
Reply 116
For the diet questions, part 2, I put that her father cooked her a meal. Thats probably wrong/ For the caretaker question I put that he doesnt agree with her POV . For the jobs one I put the picture of the van and the man with the picture of an xray cus I heard "Arzt" there and the one on the computer I thought was a translator.
Reply 117
Original post by mazam
Can someone tell me the answers to the whole three part diet question?

Also, what were the answers to the poverty question?

for poverty, i got he tries to do everything they can, and then there has been no improvement in poverty
Original post by mrdw
for the positives and negatives of the internet, i think it went P, P+N, N? I found that one hard :frown:

I put P, P, N. But I'm likely to be wrong. By that part of the exam I was staring out the window and daydreaming.
That question was quite hard- I didn't understand the majority of what they talked about.
Reply 119
Original post by Missyeln213

I'm doing this too.

*cries with you*

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending