The Student Room Group

Using a Calculator in a German exam

How much trouble would I get in if I use out a calculator in a German GCSE writing exam and the invigilator noted it?

I took out my calculator to tally my marks to see if i can still get a nine and then immediately put it away but at the end of the exam an invigilator pulled me aside and told me she would notify AQA of my actions
Reply 1
It might count as malpractice, so you might end up with 0 for writing/ the whole German GCSE. Depends though... you could be fine...maybe just don't do that in future because they might think you were storing info on it or smth...
Original post by Silver064
How much trouble would I get in if I use out a calculator in a German GCSE writing exam and the invigilator noted it?

I took out my calculator to tally my marks to see if i can still get a nine and then immediately put it away but at the end of the exam an invigilator pulled me aside and told me she would notify AQA of my actions

Depends if calculators are permitted in this exam, it will specify in the regulations & normally on the front of the paper.

If they are permitted it will be fine if not you could well face disqualification.

If it is not permitted it is quite a mind boggling decision.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending