The Student Room Group
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester

Yet Another Halls Thread

I've accepted a postgraduate place at MMU for September 2006 (based at All Saints campus), and now I need to start thinking about accomodation...I'm considering private halls but I'm thinking that getting into a uni hall might be easiest to set up because I'm overseas (from America.) I'm currently looking at Oxford Court, Briarfields and Wilmslow Park- anyone have any comments about what those halls are like, the surrounding area (especially with regards to safety/security), or any other issues with regards to living in halls? I'm kind of nervous about doing all this as a postgrad (I'll be 21 so not that much older than the freshers!) Any help/info/advice will be appreciated!
Im applying for Briarfields and Oxford to mate, I think me and you have a decent chance of getting a room there due to the fact we both live a fair distance from Manc! Both look nice in the accomodation prospectus. If you have not got one email the uni for one
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester
Reply 2
if u study in all saint, oxford will be the closest for u(about 1 minute walk to ur classroom in case u got a very late night party) and it is quite new and safe.:biggrin:

Latest

Trending

Trending