The Student Room Group

Cambridge Hughes Hall 2023 Applicants

I am a student who apply for Hughes Hall, is there anybody who apply for Maths at Hughes?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I did, did you get an interview offer?
Original post by ahy1106
I did, did you get an interview offer?

Not yet:frown:
Reply 3
Original post by Opsimath7712
Not yet:frown:

I don't know why but I cannot send a personal message. And I did not get any letter yet.
Original post by ahy1106
I don't know why but I cannot send a personal message. And I did not get any letter yet.

Do you have other social apps? We could chat through these.
Do you have an ins account?
Original post by ahy1106
HSPS applicant here🙋*♀️
Haven’t received any updates from the college yet. The google sheet from the 2023 thread shows that one land economy applicant was deselected on the 17th.
Yea:frown:
Our college said that the decision would be made during this week. So let's look forward to today's result.
Yea:frown:
Our college said that the decision would be made during this week. So let's look forward to today's result.

You mean Hughes Hall? Did you give them a call or something. I was trying to call Hughes Hall undergraduates AO last night and no one answered.
Reply 9
Original post by addie000
You mean Hughes Hall? Did you give them a call or something. I was trying to call Hughes Hall undergraduates AO last night and no one answered.

there was a post on Reddit, which says that the decisions will be made in this week.
I wrote email to them last week. Admissions office said that applicants will be sent emails this week to inform them of whether they will be interviewed.
I wrote email to them last week. Admissions office said that applicants will be sent emails this week to inform them of whether they will be interviewed.

thanks!good luck to us.
Hi! Anyone still waiting for maths? Have you heard from Hughes Hall?
I'm still waiting.... Really nervous..
Original post by 17373377336
Reply 14
Original post by 17373377336

did you get a reply from them?
Reply 15
I'm still waiting.... Really nervous..

did you get a reply from them?
I have just got an interview invitation from HH!

Same here!
Go ahead!!!
Same here!

What are your qualifications/background? :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending