The Student Room Group

Official Trinity Hall Applicants 2022 Entry

Hi, just wanted to start this thread as nobody else has! I applied for medicine, what about you guys?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Dr. NotYet
Hi, just wanted to start this thread as nobody else has! I applied for medicine, what about you guys?

Hey!! I'm another Trinity Hall applicant! I've applied for Land Economy :smile: so glad to find someone else applying to t Hall!
Hey I’ve applied for maths :smile:)
Hey, I’ve also applied for mathematics, so relived to find some others going for Trinity hall.
that’s so cool guys! i’m applying to med but i really like maths too
are you guys doing bmo1 prep?
I’m not this year, I’m prepping for MAT atm
Original post by username5854084
Hey I’ve applied for maths :smile:)

omg so have I high five !!!
Reply 8
Applied for Maths as well!
Went in for an open application to Nat Sci (Physics focus) and got assigned to Trinity!
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 10
Hello! I've applied for Natural Sciences (Physical), and was glad to find fellow Trinity Hall applicants here. Good luck to all on interviews, admissions tests and more!
Reply 11
Original post by jackphysics
Went in for an open application to Nat Sci (Physics focus) and got assigned to Trinity!

Nothing makes Trinity Hall people happier than being confused with their younger sibling college across Garret Hostel Lane :smile:
(edited 2 years ago)
Hiiiii, how is everyone? Has anyone received any interviews yet?? :smile::smile::smile:
Original post by JammieDodger379
Hiiiii, how is everyone? Has anyone received any interviews yet?? :smile::smile::smile:

I haven't seen anyone who has received an interview offer from Trinity Hall on the official applicants forum. I know people from other colleges have started to receive offers.
Hi, has anyone got an interview offer
yeah I got the email yesterday
Original post by antisocialdem
yeah I got the email yesterday

Omg congrats !!! for what subject ?
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 17
Original post by JammieDodger379

Hey Jammie, I've actually just done my NatSci interview today! It may be because I'm in China, and that they have different times allocated for international/home applicants though. Good luck to everyone yet again, and hopefully pre-interview admissions tests weren't too hard on everyone :smile:
Original post by mowondo
Hey Jammie, I've actually just done my NatSci interview today! It may be because I'm in China, and that they have different times allocated for international/home applicants though. Good luck to everyone yet again, and hopefully pre-interview admissions tests weren't too hard on everyone :smile:

That's amazing!!!! Very well done - how did it go??!
Reply 19
Original post by spicyenchilada
That's amazing!!!! Very well done - how did it go??!

In all honesty, I felt like I could have done better - some of the questions took a bit of prompting to get me started.
However, I did get through a few questions, and the interviewer was generally very kind and patient. It was my first time interacting with anyone at all associated with Cambridge (minus the two emails I sent to Ms Vicky Mills at Trin Hall Admissions), so it was a nice, exciting experience overall.
Now that everything is submitted, interviewed and done I can't wait till the results are out :biggrin:

Anyways, thanks for asking - how are things on your side looking?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending