University of Lincoln
Lincoln
Visit website

Hayes Wharf 2012!!!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by cupcake24
Im in A16 :smile:

Ur the closest person i found to A14 LOL everyone i spoke to in like D and C we could be neighbours LOL :smile:
x
Students in halls, University of Lincoln
University of Lincoln
Lincoln
Visit website
Reply 41
Original post by Ally3245
Ur the closest person i found to A14 LOL everyone i spoke to in like D and C we could be neighbours LOL :smile:
x

Finally! I've been trying to find if anyone is in the A block; i'm living on the fifth floor, A15, if I'm correct. :smile:

When are you planning on moving in?
Reply 42
Original post by Eddy Hiew
Finally! I've been trying to find if anyone is in the A block; i'm living on the fifth floor, A15, if I'm correct. :smile:

When are you planning on moving in?

Iv found people in A16 and A17 i think but now uv said ur on the 5th floor in A15 makes me think im like A10-A14 coz i think im on the 4th floor :frown:
x
Reply 43
I'm finding it hard to find the prepayment :frown:

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 44
Original post by gemmababi
I'm finding it hard to find the prepayment :frown:

Hiya, what do you mean? x
Reply 45
Hi all, coming to Lincoln later this month to study animal management and welfare. Received a letter this morning telling me I'm in flat A14, looking forward to meeting everyone:smile:
Reply 46
Original post by Nick2304
Hi all, coming to Lincoln later this month to study animal management and welfare. Received a letter this morning telling me I'm in flat A14, looking forward to meeting everyone:smile:

Im in flat A14 as well 99% sure I am lol keep forgetting, not met anyone else in it yet, Studying Biology
x
Reply 47
Hiya, what do you mean? x

It's like 400 pound ain't it :frown:

Reply 48
It's like 400 pound ain't it :frown:

I know its really bad i had that problem ad t credt card it now owe my mum £450 :frown:
x
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 49
So how much is it all together why 450? X

Reply 50
So how much is it all together why 450? X

I think it was around that 400 for first payment and 50 quid diposit i think ring them tho if ur not sure coz im not 100%
x
Reply 51
Okay ive got like 320 to my name :frown: until,the 11th :frown: x

Reply 52
Okay ive got like 320 to my name :frown: until,the 11th :frown: x

Its crap int it ring em on monday they may tell u more than i remember might not b that much :frown: x
Reply 53
Okay hope they can let me pay it in bits or on the 11th x add me on Facebook. Gemm eslyn

Reply 54
Okay hope they can let me pay it in bits or on the 11th x add me on Facebook. Gemm eslyn

av done x
Reply 55
How much you paid?

I had to pay £425 by cheque but I got a call this on Friday saying that I actually forgot to sign the cheque. I can't belive I did that lol. I felt so stupid but the guy on the phone said don't worry I can pay by card when I come to collect my keys. I was happy about that because now I don't have to worry about getting the money together until the 15th.
Reply 56
x

I think we will be naighbours because the guy told me there are 8 floors and I'm on the 6th in A16 Maybe A14 is on the 4th floor I'm not sure how it works :s
Reply 57
I had to pay £425 by cheque but I got a call this on Friday saying that I actually forgot to sign the cheque. I can't belive I did that lol. I felt so stupid but the guy on the phone said don't worry I can pay by card when I come to collect my keys. I was happy about that because now I don't have to worry about getting the money together until the 15th.

Did they say when u can collect the keys?

x
Reply 58

Maybe they will let me do this :smile:

Reply 59
Did they say when u can collect the keys?

x

Im not sure when I can collect the keys but it does say in the pack they sent us I think the 15th is defiantly one of the days you can pick up the keys though.

Quick Reply

Latest