The Student Room Group

HSBC work experience 2023

Hi, I applied for HSBC work experience for year 12 , got email from them and completed the online assessment. Following it, received the feedback from them. No emails since then. Does anyone know what the usual procedure for them? Has anyone heard from them after the online assessment?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Elena05
Hi, I applied for HSBC work experience for year 12 , got email from them and completed the online assessment. Following it, received the feedback from them. No emails since then. Does anyone know what the usual procedure for them? Has anyone heard from them after the online assessment?

was your feedback just the strengths and weaknesses thing? i haven't got anything back yet. just says its in process of reviewing
Reply 2
Has anyone got response from HSBC after the online assessment?
Reply 3
Hi I’m still waiting to hear back can’t believe how long it’s taking had a E mail saying I was through to the next stage but might not get a telephone interview then had another saying they’re still considering application . Has anyone actually had a decision yet ?? To be honest I’m not very impressed by such a large organisation wonder if all there recruitment is like this ?
Reply 4
has anyone had a decision yet???
Reply 5
Still waiting haven’t heard anything has anyone had the telephone interview ?
Reply 6
Hi! I did the assessment in late February, and got offered an interview in May. I did my interview two weeks ago, and am waiting for a response. I would say don’t be worried, no reply is better than a reply as I know someone who got rejected without an interview. Good luck!!!
(edited 11 months ago)
Reply 7
Got an email today saying they should have outcomes by mid June . How much notice did you get for the telephone interview ??
Original post by Laburnum1
Got an email today saying they should have outcomes by mid June . How much notice did you get for the telephone interview ??

Have you had a telephone interview?
Reply 9
Original post by DishPerson :)
Have you had a telephone interview?

No I meant to ask the previous poster Momo 101 have you had a telephone interview ?
Reply 10
Original post by Momo101
Hi! I did the assessment in late February, and got offered an interview in May. I did my interview two weeks ago, and am waiting for a response. I would say don’t be worried, no reply is better than a reply as I know someone who got rejected without an interview. Good luck!!!

Did you get much notice for the telephone interview ?
No I meant to ask the previous poster Momo 101 have you had a telephone interview ?

Yeah I did I got told just less than a week before it
Original post by Momo101

I have mine tmr and I was wondering what they asked and how long it is? good luck for yours!
Original post by moonflower321
I have mine tmr and I was wondering what they asked and how long it is? good luck for yours!

hi! i cant really say what they asked, but they were very basic questions, mostly about you and your mindset, so there’s no need to prepare much!! it was around 20 minutes of actual questions i think
(edited 11 months ago)
Original post by Momo101
hi! i cant really say what they asked, but they were very basic questions, mostly about you and your mindset, so there’s no need to prepare much!! it was around 20 minutes of questions

Did you get much notice for the telephone interview ?

I got told I got an interview 3 days before it
(edited 11 months ago)
Reply 15
Still waiting haven’t heard anything has anyone had the telephone interview ?

i had my telephone interview two weeks ago and still haven’t heard back
Reply 16

that’s a relief to know!
Reply 17
Has anyone been accepted for london, tower hamlet?
Reply 18
Anyone got the placement yet?

I know a couple of people who have completed the telephone interview and they have heard back however they received rejection emails.
Reply 19
I havent, where did you apply for?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending