The Student Room Group

Do I need to put STEP on UCAS form?

Just wondering, I've submitted it without STEP listed but I will definitely be taking it. I've mentioned it on my personal statement but will there be an issue in not having listed it next to pending A2s?

Thank you in advance.
Original post by Snowdog94
Just wondering, I've submitted it without STEP listed but I will definitely be taking it. I've mentioned it on my personal statement but will there be an issue in not having listed it next to pending A2s?

Thank you in advance.

You're going to take all three STEP papers? Most universities will only ask for 1, or maximum 2.

I'd wait for some more advice though, I'm just guessing you wouldn't put STEP down as you haven't been told which one to take yet.
Reply 2
Original post by The Polymath
You're going to take all three STEP papers? Most universities will only ask for 1, or maximum 2.

I'd wait for some more advice though, I'm just guessing you wouldn't put STEP down as you haven't been told which one to take yet.

Sorry, I wasn't being specific. I know I'm doing STEP II and III. I'm worried because I've submitted my form without them listed.
No reason to put it down, if you've mentioned that you're doing it elsewhere that's fine, and even if not, the university's that make it part of their offer will assume that you are when they make an offer!
I didn't and it didn't hurt me at all (I think :tongue:). In fact, Imperial ended up giving me a non STEP offer as a consequence.
Reply 5
Where would you put it?

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

Quick Reply

Latest