The Student Room Group

From Oxford With Love

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Oh my Ms. Coffey
I wish I had enough content to update my blog this frequently :colondollar:

I think and talk a lot and this is therapeutic :colondollar: I enjoy analysing :tongue:

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 21
Original post by medbh4805
I'm dying to know who Man Whore is.... (although I have my suspicions) :holmes:

:wink:

Reply 22
Just so you know, the blog is updated usually daily, but not always about Oxford. Today I was there, though, so have a look if you're interested

Reply 23
Right, my day in oxford has now been blogged about! :tongue:

Reply 24
I leave today!!! :woo: Here is an extract from my update just now, which can be found here at www.oxfordlady.wordpress.com :

I spent today mainly packing. And now I'm worrying it won't all fit in the car. Look, this is pathetic:
ImageUploadedByStudent Room1349052478.131583.jpg

It's going to be fun lugging that back and forth every eight weeks. Oh, and imagine a mirror there, too. And a laundry basket. With things in it. ARGH GOD what am I going to do if it doesn't fit? Seriously considering kicking my mother out so more things can fit.

I'm joking. Promise.

The last few weeks I have been deluding myself that i "don't really have that much stuff compared to everyone else". I'm hoping sincerely that everyone else decided to bring a mansion's worth, or else my conviction will be hopelessly, laughably wrong. Ugh. What is my dad even going to say when he walks in tomorrow morning?

I'm going to have to get up so early. Need to find glasses, vacuum room, pack things like makeup, curling wand, toothbrush, possibly nip down to the high street and buy emergency eyeliner, as well as somehow load up the car with my dad, say goodbye to my sisters and FINISH MY READING LIST.

Reply 25
I am physically in the car heading towards Oxford! Blog can be found at www.oxfordlady.wordpress.com.

(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 26
Finally, finally an update!

http://oxfordlady.wordpress.com/
Reply 27
Oh look, two new posts. And one about music, for a change!

GO READ
Reply 28
Yet another update! www.oxfordlady.wordpress.com
Reply 29
Update after receiving the Super Sweet Blog Award and leading up to Christmas in Germany! :woo:
Reply 30
Another new post about packing! (Exciting.)

Reply 31
Bam. Update. Again.
Reply 32
Also, this thread is a bit lonely :erm: Does anyone actually use this to stay informed about updates at all?!
Original post by such_a_lady
Also, this thread is a bit lonely :erm: Does anyone actually use this to stay informed about updates at all?!

I do :o:
Reply 34
Original post by medbh4805
I do :o:

Then it is worth it, even if you are the only one! :biggrin:
your blog is great :smile:
although now i'm having a sudden rush of terror about 11th jan...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 36
Original post by kettlechips
your blog is great :smile:
although now i'm having a sudden rush of terror about 11th jan...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank you so much! I'm sorry you have to be reminded of that :sigh:
Reply 37
Original post by such_a_lady
:hi:

Yes, it's here! After deliberating for a good few weeks, the time has come for me to start my own Freshers' Blog on TSR.

I'm Chiara and will be studying Modern Languages at Magdalen College, University of Oxford from October. Yes, I have the terrible misfortune of being in the same city as medbh and KingMessi (whose respective blogs you can check out here and here). Pity is welcomed.

I blog at WordPress, but will be posting snippets of updates here which you can then follow to my main blog. I considered making a video blog for the TSR feature, but I tried it and...I sucked. I talk too much.

Anyway, my blog will be dealing with moving out (albeit only for two months at a time, hmph), studying in the land of the dreaming spires, stalking various Germans, time management, The Muppets (particularly Kermit, my hero), being a non-drinker, and maintaining a not-particularly-long-distance relationship.

Here's an extract of today's update:

My blog can be found here: www.oxfordlady.wordpress.com

Thanks for reading! :smile:

Just found this, it's wonderful and will be great for beach reading! Flipping better than Chivo... omg I can't even.... ARRGH I HATE THAT I HAVE TO STUDY IT FOR A WHOLE YEARRR

Much love x

Posted from TSR Mobile
I like your pearls. :colondollar:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending