The Student Room Group

MSc Quantity Surveying UCEM or OBU

Hi everyone,

I have offers for MSc QS from a few universities but prefer the distance learning option with either UCEM or Oxford Brookes. Is anyone else starting the same course this year?

Which University will be your first choice? I would love to get some insight. Both universities are equally accredited but would love to get another opinion from someone starting this year and would also love to hear someone's experience who has already attended either of these unis (same course).

Thanks
Original post by ad142
Hi everyone,

I have offers for MSc QS from a few universities but prefer the distance learning option with either UCEM or Oxford Brookes. Is anyone else starting the same course this year?

Which University will be your first choice? I would love to get some insight. Both universities are equally accredited but would love to get another opinion from someone starting this year and would also love to hear someone's experience who has already attended either of these unis (same course).

Thanks

Hi @ad142,

Thank you for posting and great to hear you have an offer from Oxford Brookes. I am neither starting the course or a current student, however I would encourage you to also use Unibuddy Community as a resource to get in touch with other applicants. As an offer holder, you should have received the link to join. Whatever you choose, I wish you all the best with your course!

Best wishes,
Daniel

Admissions Office
Oxford Brookes

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending