The Student Room Group

Mass confusion.

I have a little bit of a situation here and wonder if anybody could offer any advice as to my best option :confused: . So there are 3 girls, and all of them have their ups and downs. The first one actually offered me $20 to sleep with her, shes a nice girl, good looking, but just sex isn't really something I'm looking for :/, and shes a year younger than me and I'm going off to university next year. The second one is way more confusing, for example we went to a gig last weekend and had a spa at a mates house after and things got a bit steamy, she essentially pulled my hands to the right places... But then in the morning she said she didn't feel that way about me, but this has happened before and I think she may be playing games with me, and she is going to my local university. And the third girl is the complete opposite, a really ethics orientated, innocent girl, no sex until after marriage (which I don't mind) who I've been talking to almost non stop online and at school for almost 8 months now. She knows I like her but we're going to discuss it after exams. But the catch is shes going to uni overseas and I'd have to follow her if we went out, which would mean I would have to take out loans to pay for my education.

Who do you think the best choice is? Or do you think its best I just don't try to initiate anything with any of them and just wait a bit longer?
Reply 1
Could you try a LDR with girl number 3? I mean, it won't be easy but...
Reply 2
Thought of that but idk if I could handle that :/
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
Thought of that but idk if I could handle that :/

Can I ask why not? It's probably your best bet given everything you've said. :redface:
Reply 4
Original post by Anonymous
I have a little bit of a situation here and wonder if anybody could offer any advice as to my best option :confused: . So there are 3 girls, and all of them have their ups and downs. The first one actually offered me $20 to sleep with her, shes a nice girl, good looking, but just sex isn't really something I'm looking for :/, and shes a year younger than me and I'm going off to university next year. The second one is way more confusing, for example we went to a gig last weekend and had a spa at a mates house after and things got a bit steamy, she essentially pulled my hands to the right places... But then in the morning she said she didn't feel that way about me, but this has happened before and I think she may be playing games with me, and she is going to my local university. And the third girl is the complete opposite, a really ethics orientated, innocent girl, no sex until after marriage (which I don't mind) who I've been talking to almost non stop online and at school for almost 8 months now. She knows I like her but we're going to discuss it after exams. But the catch is shes going to uni overseas and I'd have to follow her if we went out, which would mean I would have to take out loans to pay for my education.

Who do you think the best choice is? Or do you think its best I just don't try to initiate anything with any of them and just wait a bit longer?

To be honest, none of them is the best choice at the moment. Why not wait until university and see if you meet anyone there, and then decide?

First one, $20 to sleep with her? Prostitute in my books...
Second one, if you like playing those sort of games then go for it. But it does seem like she's one to string you along.
Third one, well you like her and stuff yea, but why do you have to get into a relationship with her right away? You can just stay friends when she moves away, and keep contacting her. If you realise that you 2 are good for each other then go for it (with a Long distance relationship).
Don't change your life choices for a girl. Don't let a girl determine where you go for university and get you into debt. It's not worth it.
(edited 11 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending