The Student Room Group
Robotics at Plymouth University
University of Plymouth
Plymouth
Visit website

Official Plymouth University Applicants 2013 Thread

I've applied for International Relations with Politics, but they said they'd get back to me within 2 weeks but its been 3 and I've had no reply. :frown:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I've applied for History with Politics and they also told me within 2 weeks. It is two weeks tomorrow.... I am furiously refreshing my emails.
Robotics at Plymouth University
University of Plymouth
Plymouth
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by sts123
I've applied for History with Politics and they also told me within 2 weeks. It is two weeks tomorrow.... I am furiously refreshing my emails.

Its you! :tongue: (I replied to what you said in the other thread haha)
Reply 3
Original post by JA1994
Its you! :tongue: (I replied to what you said in the other thread haha)

As have I replied in the other thread! Hehe :biggrin:
Reply 4
I've applied for International Relations at Plymouth :smile: its now my first choice, if I get an offer :L

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
Original post by KNLC
I've applied for International Relations at Plymouth :smile: its now my first choice, if I get an offer :L

Posted from TSR Mobile

So the three plymouth applicants of 2013 are all very political! hehe I'm sure there are more people out there............... :L
I've applied for Plymouth and it's my first choice :smile: I've applied for Events Management :biggrin:... applied a month ago though and emailed them and they said that they aren't really looking at applications yet so the two week thing is just a "guide" but not necessarily met xxx
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 7
Original post by Hannahkate22
I've applied for Plymouth and it's my first choice :smile: I've applied for Events Management :biggrin:... applied a month ago though and emailed them and they said that they aren't really looking at applications yet so the two week thing is just a "guide" but not necessarily met xxx

Ahh I just got the confirmation email and got all excited at the two weeks bit! Then I saw this! Why do they say it if its just a guide! How irritating :jumphug:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8
Original post by KNLC
Ahh I just got the confirmation email and got all excited at the two weeks bit! Then I saw this! Why do they say it if its just a guide! How irritating :jumphug:

Posted from TSR Mobile

It's so annoying! I'm on my third week of waiting, still haven't heard anything! D:
I know! I was really excited too and wanted to get my accomodation sorted cause I'm going away soon... :/
Ah finally a thread! I'm hoping to do maths & it's my joint firm at the moment :biggrin:
Reply 11
I applied too! Hopefully I get an offer for Physiotherapy! xD
Reply 12
Applying now as first choice. Was going to be Westminster but I REALLY like look of Plymouth :smile:

What grades are you all applying with :smile:?
I'm applying for Business Management, with BCC - but i have 280 points with music exams! Fingers crossed
(already have my grades, on my gap year!)

*EDIT*
Just saw the business management course asks for 280 points!
I have 260 from grades, but I also have a grade 6 exam grade - which is equivalent of 25 points (via UCAS table).
Reckon Plymouth would count this extra 25 points?
(edited 11 years ago)
I've applied with BBB which is 300 ucas points and my course asks for 280 so hopefully they will just accept me! Hating the wait! Does anyone know where they are looking at for accomodation?? Think I'm going to apply for Discovery Heights ( I dont like 60% chance of getting halls ahha)
Original post by Moontoon
Applying now as first choice. Was going to be Westminster but I REALLY like look of Plymouth :smile:

What grades are you all applying with :smile:?
I'm applying for Business Management, with BCC - but i have 280 points with music exams! Fingers crossed
(already have my grades, on my gap year!)

*EDIT*
Just saw the business management course asks for 280 points!
I have 260 from grades, but I also have a grade 6 exam grade - which is equivalent of 25 points (via UCAS table).
Reckon Plymouth would count this extra 25 points?

Best to email them, though I know that they accept your AS within the points but not too sure about music grades!
Anyone had a reply yet?
Reply 16
Original post by Hannahkate22
Anyone had a reply yet?

Nope, not a thing..... my boyfriend is at Plymouth and says the lecturers are always complaining about the bureaucracy and I get the impression they're pretty disorganised/relaxed/however you want to view it!
Reply 17
They love taking their time....

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
I just want to know now ahah, it's the only uni that hasn't replied, ahhh D:
Any Geographers?? Although it's not my first choice I did really like it! Would make a fantastic insurance choice. Seems this thread is light on numbers though...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending