Official Plymouth University Applicants 2013 Thread

Scroll to see replies

Got an offer of 300 points for Computing and Games Development :smile:
Robotics at Plymouth University
University of Plymouth
Plymouth
Visit website
Reply 181
BCC conditional offer for business economics. it is my lowest one out the 5 choices though :/
Is it Q300? If so, me too! Haha, buzzing!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 183
Has anyone else received the letter about the 2013 School Award for Academic Excellence from Plymouth? If so (or if anyone reading this can interpret this), what do they mean by this:

Blablabla...to students who meet the following criteria:
You have made a programme of study in the School of your first choice by Wednesday 8 May 2013

Neither me or my mum can understand it! Oh dear. I shall never be 'Academically Excellent' :frown: :L
Original post by sts123
Has anyone else received the letter about the 2013 School Award for Academic Excellence from Plymouth? If so (or if anyone reading this can interpret this), what do they mean by this:

Blablabla...to students who meet the following criteria:
You have made a programme of study in the School of your first choice by Wednesday 8 May 2013

Neither me or my mum can understand it! Oh dear. I shall never be 'Academically Excellent' :frown: :L

the dean award? If you mean that it means make it your firm choice by weds 8th May & achieve ABB or equivalent with your results
Reply 185
Original post by shorttstuff
the dean award? If you mean that it means make it your firm choice by weds 8th May & achieve ABB or equivalent with your results

Thank you!! That's a shame, I don't think Plymouth will be my first choice.... £2000 would've been handy!
Original post by sts123
Thank you!! That's a shame, I don't think Plymouth will be my first choice.... £2000 would've been handy!

Lol I know I had the same but Plymouth won't be my firm either!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by sts123

Original post by winningjojo
Lol I know I had the same but Plymouth won't be my firm either!

Same! Depending on other offers but yeah, bit of a shame £2000 sounds like so much!
I've applied for Fine Art and Art History and I have an offer! I have to get a minimum of 280 UCAS points and also attend an interview with a portfolio which is on Saturday 12th January.

Strange that they've given me an offer but I still need to go to an interview, but it does take the pressure off and is great for a first interview. :smile:
just got an offer to do BSc Adult Nursing after only having interview mon!!
Original post by AshleighJohnston

Well done
Could you tell me what your interview involved because I have one for child nursing next Friday

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by AshleighJohnston

Well done! What grades have they offered you?
I've applied for Plymouth as well being my top option :smile: but for digital art and technology, only sent off my ucas yesterday so it's I'm consideration by them now, hate waiting! Anyone else doing something like this?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Is it heard of for people to get into Plymouth with 260 points? Or is it way too low?
Isn't it like 280 points now? Is for the course I've applied for

Posted from TSR Mobile
Just got an offer for dietetics for AB maths and chemistry (already got B in biology) yey for gap year re takes :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Moontoon
Is it heard of for people to get into Plymouth with 260 points? Or is it way too low?

They gave me an offer of 260 for my course
Original post by Jamiesonn
They gave me an offer of 260 for my course

What course :smile:?

Sounds promising then!
Reply 198
Original post by JessMoggie93
I've applied for Plymouth as well being my top option :smile: but for digital art and technology, only sent off my ucas yesterday so it's I'm consideration by them now, hate waiting! Anyone else doing something like this?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Heyy I applied for that course too, BSc or BA though? Sent my application a month ago and got a reply a week after. Gluck for your application :smile:
Original post by lvn.
Heyy I applied for that course too, BSc or BA though? Sent my application a month ago and got a reply a week after. Gluck for your application :smile:

Aww wicked :smile: didn't know anyone else applying for it :L BA :smile: , that's good then I'm just waiting sent mine Thursday haha, thank you :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending