University of Plymouth
Plymouth
Visit website

Official Plymouth University Applicants 2013 Thread

Scroll to see replies

Reply 780
Original post by Kittern
Heyy guys!
Sorry took me a lil while to reply! Good to see some others finally come forward :smile:
Do you guys have facebook or anything, would be nice to get to know you a little better, plus i keep forgetting about this every now and again in order to keep a decent convo going haha :P
Inbox me =D

Hey yea its difficult to track replies on here. There is always this group with lots of freshers on it. I'm doing architecture in september, what are you studying?
https://www.facebook.com/groups/465159513535571/
Robotics at Plymouth University
University of Plymouth
Plymouth
Visit website
Reply 781
Original post by 15BethC
Hey yea its difficult to track replies on here. There is always this group with lots of freshers on it. I'm doing architecture in september, what are you studying?
https://www.facebook.com/groups/465159513535571/

Haha Cheers for that, already a member :P
I'm studying extended science with biology - with hopeful progression into health sciences or biomed :smile:
anybody looking for a room close to plymouth campus? there is one room available at a 10 minute walk from campus, double bedroom with shared lounge and kitchen, would be sharing with 5 girls studing teaching/nursing/ midwifery second years! £98 a week please do contact me if your interested! Tahnee
Reply 783
Original post by Kittern
Haha Cheers for that, already a member :P
I'm studying extended science with biology - with hopeful progression into health sciences or biomed :smile:

Aha nice, I just want to get there now, known for so long, I'm impatient! :biggrin:
I applied for computer science I meet the condition , but I'm still waiting for my sponsor respond :smile:
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 785
Does anyone know when we receive our contracts for accommodation?
Apparently on or just after results day :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by MeeshTides
Apparently on or just after results day :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

It's so far away! :redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I have deferred entry and called agrees ago and they said because my place was confirmed I should be placed in two weeks....... A month an a half later and nothing
Reply 789
Has anybody here applied for MSc Hydrography? received an unconditional offer a month ago, but heard nothing since! From Ireland and pretty excited to be moving over in a few weeks :smile:
Hiya, I was wondering if anyone here is doing Children's Nursing in 2013?
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 792
Applying for my final year in BSc (Hons) Navigation and Maritime Science having moved from Liverpool John Moore's, although not confirmed yet.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 793
Original post by henryanderson
I have deferred entry and called agrees ago and they said because my place was confirmed I should be placed in two weeks....... A month an a half later and nothing

I don't think it matters mate, although I think you should be on the system from last time you applied.

If you're having any trouble and don't hear any more for a week or so; pester Admissions to have a look at your application - you've already applied but deferred so there's no reason for the month and a half delay.

I'm in a similar situation as I've applied directly instead of going through the whole UCAS affair which is really more hassle than it's worth - they said that if you haven't heard anything within the next 2 weeks, then give them a call back and see what the crack is.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 794
Today my Plymouth Application Status (found on this site) got updated to "Your place on this course is confirmed". Does anyone know if this means they got my BTEC results from UCAS? Because if so UCAS haven't updated their site to reflect that and I haven't received my certificate either so kind of confused as to what made them update it...
Original post by Fionelo
I don't think it matters mate, although I think you should be on the system from last time you applied.

If you're having any trouble and don't hear any more for a week or so; pester Admissions to have a look at your application - you've already applied but deferred so there's no reason for the month and a half delay.

I'm in a similar situation as I've applied directly instead of going through the whole UCAS affair which is really more hassle than it's worth - they said that if you haven't heard anything within the next 2 weeks, then give them a call back and see what the crack is.

Thanks I will drop them a call asap :smile:
Hello!

I've dropped out of uni and my room for this year is going. I have 1 room spare in a 6 bedroom flat, would be sharing with 5 2nd year girls studying teaching/nursing/midwifery. Lovely girls, love going out but also has a lot of work to do for their courses so will be plenty of time for studying as they will be on placements. Large double bedroom with bed, desk and wardrobe. Communal lounge and kitchen and 2x bathrooms, use of washing machine for free. All bills included, wifi etc. £95 pw but is a beautiful flat only 10 mins walk from campus, cuba, drake circus etc. Car parking spaces available for free only 2 minutes away from flat.

Available to move in from 1st August 2013 license till 15th august 2014

Please contact me for pictures,

Tahnee Ellis
Reply 797
Original post by matt375
https://eservices.plymouth.ac.uk/app/

Thanks for this link!
Reply 798
Anyone else staying in Astor House? Got my accommodation offer back today!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 799
Just got in Francis Drake for this year, Really happy with it, took them long enough to get back to me! :P

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending