Robotics at Plymouth University
University of Plymouth
Plymouth
Visit website

Official Plymouth University Applicants 2013 Thread

Scroll to see replies

Reply 960
Original post by KaiserFuel
Any electrical engineers out there or people on floor 6 of astor house?

Im on sixth floor flat 76 block B doing Robotics so in the same department, what flat are you?
Robotics at Plymouth University
University of Plymouth
Plymouth
Visit website
Original post by noeliah4
81 ground floor ...wheree are uu ...what are you studying??

Am in block B flat 86:smile: doing Law..you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by TomGF7
Hey there. Francis Drake Block C 284. I guess your my flat mate :smile:

Yay finally found someone :smile:, I think I just found you on Facebook :smile: what subject are you doing?
Reply 963
psychology aaw thts close we will bump into each other
hello forum :smile:
i need help :frown:

in August, the university sent me a letter where I said that I had won the Masters, I later I accepted via the online procedure.

my doubt is: I have to wait further confirmation from the university or have already won the Masters?

thank you very much for availability.
regards
Reply 965
Original post by tara121kool
Yay finally found someone :smile:, I think I just found you on Facebook :smile: what subject are you doing?
I do believe so :smile: I'm studying Construction Management and the Environment. Your Jess right?
Reply 966
same here :smile:
Original post by KatieGrace
Hi, i'm doing geography with ocean science! :smile:

Yay!! Found someone doing something similar! At least we will have a few lectures together :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 968
Original post by Kierapaige
Anyone in marynewman halls?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah I am :smile:
Original post by Jacob7395
Im on sixth floor flat 76 block B doing Robotics so in the same department, what flat are you?

I'm in flat 93 but the numbering system seems quite weird so we might even be opposite each other.
As you're doing robotics I think that means we have the same induction timetable!
Original post by TomGF7
I do believe so :smile: I'm studying Construction Management and the Environment. Your Jess right?

yep!! :smile:
Reply 971
Hello! Anybody doing English? I can't find anyone else doing the same course :frown:
Reply 972
Hey guys if you need a place to stay got four bedrooms to stay in massive bedrooms 42 inch tele in livin room and free food and beer and wine to help get you started! 70 pw all inclusive bills xbox ect email us for alook around :wink:
Reply 974
Original post by Deano1208
Hey guys if you need a place to stay got four bedrooms to stay in massive bedrooms 42 inch tele in livin room and free food and beer and wine to help get you started! 70 pw all inclusive bills xbox ect email us for alook around :wink:
Try accomodation for students

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 10 years ago)
What's the best mobile network to be on in Plymouth?
Original post by Becky224
Hello! Anybody doing English? I can't find anyone else doing the same course :frown:

Hello! I'm studying English! :biggrin:
So whats everyones plan for freshers week? Other than lots of partying of course :wink:
Original post by henryanderson
What's the best mobile network to be on in Plymouth?

I also wish to know this. Especially to hear what 3 is like as they have unlimited data and my contract with Vodafone ends soon :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by AdrenalineLuke
I also wish to know this. Especially to hear what 3 is like as they have unlimited data and my contract with Vodafone ends soon :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Same here isn't the Vodafone signal crap recently!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending