Plymouth
Visit website
Original post by noeliah4
block b thats where I am and you

Block B, Floor 7

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by abcdefghijklmeg
hi i'm robbins C405 so a flat either above you or next to you :smile:

The flat above! :biggrin: ive found one guy in my flat and now two girls from the flat above.
aaww we will probably bump then

Posted from TSR Mobile
Any Marine Biologists or Radnor residents in the house? :smile:
I'm in Radnor block 2 :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hey just letting you guys know there's a room still available at my student house in plymouth, the other 5 rooms are filled by myself and other university of plymouth students, and are hoping to find one last person to fill the house! If you're interested the property is found on http://www.plymouthuniversityaccommodation.co.uk/ under Healdand park properties (ignore the fact it says full, the website is having some issues currently) and inquire about 21 headland park! Myself and my flatmates will make every effort to get you out with us as much as you'd like, and that everyone gets along great!

Thanks, hope to see you soon!
Original post by SophieHarrison94
I'm 309C

OMG! I'm 310C! Looks like we're neighbours! :smile:
Reply 1028
I'm Radnor 214 going to be doing LLB (Hons) Law. Looking forward to going... Not long now...
Reply 1029
Looks like I'm living with... no-one! Anyone in pilgrim?? Haven't seen anyone who's with me yet!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Anyone near Francis Drake block A flat 421? :smile:
Reply 1031
Original post by Jyoti4
Hello, I'm going to be studying psychology and staying in Robbins. Anyone else??

What block?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by emmadamermaid
Any Marine Biologists or Radnor residents in the house? :smile:

Im not in Radnor (not that is of any help to you :biggrin:) but I was just wondering if you have had your timetable yet? Ive got the induction week timetable, but was wondering if we should have the proper ones now or do we get them in that week??
Original post by ZoeLiz0901
Anyone studying Bsc Ocean Science? Haven't seen anyone else on here that's doing it! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Im studying that and i'm staying in Robbins :smile: . nice to finally find someone else :biggrin:
Reply 1034
Original post by iPolka
What block?

M505 :smile:
Reply 1035
Original post by hannahhickey
i'm in Mary Newman, room 521 :smile:

Finally found some people in the 520's!! im in room 524 :smile:
Original post by Alison5
Hey amber, sorry its been a while have hardly been on tsr. I have got into Plymouth UNI for midwifery and gt my accommodation and everything sorted so very happy. It's getting real now, starting to sink in a bit more now. :smile: xxx

hey sorry ive only just seen your message as ive been in italy tanning myself!! : ) ahhhh well done!! were gonna be fellow students in 9days time!!! so good to speak to someone before! have u seen the freshers timetable weve got? add me on facebook if you fancy getting to know each other a bit before we start? xxxx
Any one near francis drake A722?
Hi,
I'm studying adult nursing in Plymouth in a few weeks! :smile: I will be staying in Mary Newman! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hi,
I'm studying adult nursing and will be staying in Mary Newman halls! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending