The Student Room Group

'Go home, you make me sick'

Isn't this article ironic, it's funny how notorious DM is for anti immigration articles, but are outraged when things like this happen:rolleyes:.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2225769/Go-home-make-sick-Woman-train-traveller-caught-camera-launches-racist-tirade-black-passengers.html

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by Kruz
Isn't this article ironic, it's funny how notorious DM is for anti immigration articles, but are outraged when things like this happen:rolleyes:.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2225769/Go-home-make-sick-Woman-train-traveller-caught-camera-launches-racist-tirade-black-passengers.html

Now the question is:

A. Why have these started occurring frequently and

B. Why does the country react to this name calling more than it reacts to a murder?

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
I am actually getting bored with this. Is this a fad, telling foreigners to go home? Why is it always a train in London as well?

In a few generations, is it going to be 'you may have been born here but your great, great, great, great, great, great grandparents weren't'?
Reply 3
Original post by Snagprophet
I am actually getting bored with this. Is this a fad, telling foreigners to go home? Why is it always a train in London as well?

In a few generations, is it going to be 'you may have been born here but your great, great, great, great, great, great grandparents weren't'?

Has it occurred to so that its because London is the most racially "diverse" city in the country and that multiculturalism doesn't actually work as well as we manipulate our social sciences to believe.

Original post by Lucifer2012
Has it occurred to so that its because London is the most racially "diverse" city in the country and that multiculturalism doesn't actually work as well as we manipulate our social sciences to believe.

It's not the fault of the immigrants and there is no excuse for taking it out in them.
Reply 5
Original post by sugar-n-spice
It's not the fault of the immigrants and there is no excuse for taking it out in them.

I agree that it's not the fault of the immigrants and that they don't deserve to be insulted! But why don't we recognise what has happened and take actions like stopping further immigration rather than collectively acting like dumb and dumber.

Reply 6
I like the 'We are unable to accept comments for legal reasons' message at the bottom. I guess the Daily Fail knows its fan base well.
Original post by No Man
I like the 'We are unable to accept comments for legal reasons' message at the bottom. I guess the Daily Fail knows its fan base well.

DM are rubbish, it still surprises me they're still around.
Reply 8
One thing I hate is these hoax crimes. I can usually smell them a mile away. They cheapen real equality movements.

What worries me about these videos is that they show an angry, albeit unacceptable, reaction. I want to know what caused the reaction before I pass judgement because I am starting to suspect these people are being provoked.
Reply 9

I could count the number of incidents of this on my hands. The population of london is millions. You cannot claim any correletion on such small numbers.

A. Why have these started occurring frequently

1. They have not. They are so rare that they are reported in the national news, as here.

2. They likely aren't happening any more often than they ever were. The difference is that so many people now have mobile phones capable of capturing video and as well have the facility to upload (i.e. distribute) the footage.
Execute her.
Reply 12
Original post by jakjak158
Execute her.

Bit harsh.
Reply 13
Here's the thing, I strongly suspect many people of other nationalities are being just as racist on public transport - if not more so, we just don't speak their language so we have no idea.
Reply 14
Hmm. Maybe I should turn off my ''Make-English-women-be-racist-on-public-transport'' machine.

Then again it is entertaining to watch if only for the stupidity and lack of class shown.
Original post by Kruz

Can you tell me how many immigrants are allowed into Pakistan in India? or is it just white people you expect to face the biggest crisis in their history to accomodate you in their legacys and to have nothing for themselves on Earth but the status of an endangered peop'e, 'equality' eh. :wink:
Reply 16
Original post by CryptoidAlien
Can you tell me how many immigrants are allowed into Pakistan in India? or is it just white people you expect to face the biggest crisis in their history to accomodate you in their legacys and to have nothing for themselves on Earth but the status of an endangered peop'e, 'equality' eh. :wink:

The way I see it, Britain managed to profit from India, so Indians will come over and profit from you :smile:

And it works, my surrounding high class area with mansions is dominated 70% by Asians.

Please, I hope it burns.
Reply 17
Original post by Ggmu!
The way I see it, Britain managed to profit from India, so Indians will come over and profit from you :smile:

And it works, my surrounding high class area with mansions is dominated 70% by Asians.

Please, I hope it burns.

I would rep your post but sadly TSR limits the amount of reps I can give:frown:
Reply 18
Original post by Slyca
I would rep your post but sadly TSR limits the amount of reps I can give:frown:

Love seeing the pain in their face because they can't accomplish what a 'bloody foreigner' could, who probably had a MUCH worse upbringing in various third world countries.
Reply 19
Original post by Ggmu!
Love seeing the pain in their face because they can't accomplish what a 'bloody foreigner' could, who probably had a MUCH worse upbringing in various third world countries.

well they are a bunch of egocentric hypocrites. Cant do much with these EDL of TSR.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending