The Student Room Group
Staffordshire University
Stoke-on-Trent
Visit website

Staffordshire University Applicants 2013

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
I'm planning to stay in halls/dorms for all three years is possible. They look utterly fantastic and I live a fair distance away. The other student housing options just don't appeal to me at all either.
Staffordshire University
Stoke-on-Trent
Visit website
Original post by Marshtomp8
I'm planning to stay in halls/dorms for all three years is possible. They look utterly fantastic and I live a fair distance away. The other student housing options just don't appeal to me at all either.

Same here I was really impressed with the dorms, have too far to travel and don't want to go else where. Have you got your acceptance?

I really want to go Staffs but I haven't heard back yet :/
Reply 22
Original post by DizzySweets
Same here I was really impressed with the dorms, have too far to travel and don't want to go else where. Have you got your acceptance?

I really want to go Staffs but I haven't heard back yet :/

I've not heard back yet either. It's still early in the year though, collages and uni's don't start back until at least the 7th, so I'm expecting a reply then. I honestly don't wanna go anywhere else but Staffs :tongue:
Reply 23
Hi, I'm applying as a mature student (but only in age hahaha) to study Policing and Criminal Investigation. Is the wait killing anyone else? Lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hi everyone !

Name: Chris
Current and Predicted Grades: International Baccalaureate Predicted Grade: 32
Course Applying For: Sport and Exercise Science
Other Choices: Leed met, Nottingham Trent, Exeter, Sheffield Hallam

I got a conditional offer on the 3rd of Jan. Good luck everyone!!
I really want to go to Staffs loved it there :smile:. You have made me feel better though I am checking my e-mail 15+ times a day waiting for any news, I will hold off until the 8th till I go completely doo-lally.

It's nice to know I'm not the only one waiting to hear.

Is it the Staffs or Stoke campus that people are at?
Reply 26
Got an offer from Staffordshire a couple of days ago - 280 UCAS points with 40 allowed to come from my EPQ the rest from my BTEC, I've accepted it as my insurance place :smile:

So excited now that I've made my decsisions! Going to be a long wait till August though! I won't be able to relax until I have the official results in my hand!! ;_;
Reply 27
Original post by Ste_Wilko
Hi, I'm applying as a mature student (but only in age hahaha) to study Policing and Criminal Investigation. Is the wait killing anyone else? Lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

Utterly painful.. counting down the days. Assuming term starts September 17th, which is what it said on the website.

Just...y'know... 8 months and 13 days to go!

I really want to go to Staffs loved it there :smile:. You have made me feel better though I am checking my e-mail 15+ times a day waiting for any news, I will hold off until the 8th till I go completely doo-lally.

It's nice to know I'm not the only one waiting to hear.

Is it the Staffs or Stoke campus that people are at?

I'm Staffs bound personally :smile:

Also congrats Alice_cilae!
Reply 28
I'm applying for law with foundation year in staffs, sent my application off a few days ago so fingers crossed! (-:
Reply 29
Name: Tom Lane
Current and Predicted Grades: DMM from BTEC Games and grade A from EPQ
Course Applying For: Web Development
Other Choices:
Gloucestershire, Bournemouth & Southampton

Received all conditional offers from my choices but really stuck between Staffordshire and Gloucestershire for firm and insurance. :/
applied for computer networks & security but heard nothing :/
Original post by tinkerbell_xxx
applied for computer networks & security but heard nothing :/

When did you apply?

I still haven't heard anything, trying to remain positive but I can't lie I'm going out of my mind :ashamed2:.
When did you apply?

I still haven't heard anything, trying to remain positive but I can't lie I'm going out of my mind :ashamed2:.

the start of December :/
Reply 33
When did you apply?

I applied at the start of November, heard towards the middle of December. Don't forget the Christmas break, where the uni was closed. Be Patient :smile:

Original post by liamgiles
I applied at the start of November, heard towards the middle of December. Don't forget the Christmas break, where the uni was closed. Be Patient :smile:

I applied the beginning of December, like I say trying to remain positive but it does drive me nuts. I think hearing back off one uni when Staffs is my first choice is the real nail biting bit :/ although I have been saying the same to everyone and myself about Christmas.

What are you taking Liamgiles?

Tinkerbell let me know when you hear anything I'm sure it will be soon, I wish you luck :smile:
I applied the beginning of December, like I say trying to remain positive but it does drive me nuts. I think hearing back off one uni when Staffs is my first choice is the real nail biting bit :/ although I have been saying the same to everyone and myself about Christmas.

Tinkerbell let me know when you hear anything I'm sure it will be soon, I wish you luck :smile:

I will, good luck to you too!
I'm not so stressed about Staffs as I was unsure about it
Reply 36

Web Development :smile:
Reply 37
Hello! Anybody else applied for the BA (Hons) Social Work? x
Reply 38
Hey Guys!

Is anybody thinking about doing BA Journalism at Staffs this year?

:smile:
Reply 39
Name: Sean
Course Applying For:
Computer Games Development Received an unconditional with a year foundation, accepted that straight up, cant wait till September now!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending